• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'm so deflated after the Z debacle. Trade for Danielle or sign Wagner or sign Boze/Tretter and I'll feel a bit better

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
This proves you are in fact NOT the smartest person here if you're taking gingerbread over virtually any other cookie. Case closed.
I mean there's a bunch of cookies I'd take over that, but I'm trying to cater it towards things I think this fanbase would able to intelligently make without like lighting a house on fire.

I think its almost implied at this point.

Imagine what would happen if I asked for a cookie that required more than like 2-3 ingredients? There would be a bigger fire than when BLM burned down a section of Baltimore that they occupied in protest of criminal injustice...

Like you can't fix stupid...

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's ok, i think the bucs re-signed him... we should be safe
I think if we have learned anything these past 24 hours it’s you are never safe
I mean there's a bunch of cookies I'd take over that, but I'm trying to cater it towards things I think this fanbase would able to intelligently make without like lighting a house on fire.

I think its almost implied at this point.

Imagine what would happen if I asked for a cookie that required more than like 2-3 ingredients?
Man if these stupid fans burned down their house sounds like Darwinism at work amiryt????

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
he was toolsy and raw
and he lost 2 years of development to injuries that also slowed him down

and he lost all his confidence and wasn't an amazing catcher to begin with...
I just mean how did we actually draft him knowing he couldn't run routes and had drop issues. He had one thing, speed. And he literally never once used it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I just mean how did we actually draft him knowing he couldn't run routes and had drop issues. He had one thing, speed. And he literally never once used it.
He did have a nice ass grab and run against Jax where he looked somewhat like an NFL receiver

rossihunter2

Staff Member

beats me - ravens said he was the last guy on their board with a 1st round grade
i guess maybe they were lying lol

everyone on br.com loved the idea of a super speedy and athletic WR (with length too) but i dont think anyone was clamouring for him pre-draft

like perriman was a classic height-weight-speed prospect who had every tool but couldnt use them in the end

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
beats me - ravens said he was the last guy on their board with a 1st round grade
i guess maybe they were lying lol

everyone on br.com loved the idea of a super speedy and athletic WR (with length too) but i dont think anyone was clamouring for him pre-draft

like perriman was a classic height-weight-speed prospect who had every tool but couldnt use them in the end
Yeah people get so weird about receivers. Remember Dorial Green Beckham