• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
one thing that gets me is the Ravens leak very little information and if they do, it's done on purpose. Not sure this would be one of those times. As much as I want this to be true, I'm not sure yet.

with free agents its easier to get ravens leaks because agents leak stuff and the players will negotiate with other teams and might divulge who else they're negotiating with

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So is it actually confirmed he visited Friday? Because what I’m hearing is that our FO is in Florida right now

this was friday which is pretty reputable and was also when we had at least one other person "confirm" that wagner was there even before this so id say it's pretty likely

idk where the front office is right now but we know (because of Lacie DeCosta's tweets this morning) that EDC was at least in Baltimore this morning so highly likely he was in baltimore friday and saturday

and im assuming the vast majority of NFL front offices are going to be in florida for the owners meetings which start tomorrow i think

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fuck social media man

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Saints lost a great safety and replaced him with Sorenson. Good luck with that

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
one thing that gets me is the Ravens leak very little information and if they do, it's done on purpose. Not sure this would be one of those times. As much as I want this to be true, I'm not sure yet.
Eric's playing some mind games with us haha.