• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Cowboys are out on Bobby Wagner. I'm sure there are a few other teams that are out on him too. You'd have to think he's going to sign with us or the Rams.

We know we've given him the better offer and he's still hasn't signed. He's expressed he wants to be in LA.

I can't tell if this is the longer it goes the more likely he comes to terms with playing for Baltimore or the longer it goes he's just more willing to take less and stay in LA.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Cowboys are out on Bobby Wagner. I'm sure there are a few other teams that are out on him too. You'd have to think he's going to sign with us or the Rams.

We know we've given him the better offer and he's still hasn't signed. He's expressed he wants to be in LA.

I can't tell if this is the longer it goes the more likely he comes to terms with playing for Baltimore or the longer it goes he's just more willing to take less and stay in LA.

The fact that he was talking to the ravens yesterday suggests that he’s more haggling over contract details than trying to leverage

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wagner will be a Baltimore Raven within a week. So it shall be said, so it shall be written. #SSSW - I propose this in addition to #SIIE. (wink wink)

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
You think his not signing with us is also likely correlated with thinking we're signing Wagner?
Think it depends on structure of the deal. I don't think we're signing either guy to a one year deal, so if that's all one or both were looking for, it likely won't be us.

I think we could have easily signed both to a 2-3 year deal, so I don't know that one precludes the other from signing.

I also have no idea what we're offering either. I would think $7M AAV is probably higher than what we were offering Key anyway.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Key took that money from Jax and ran lol. Fuck a title

• Haha
Reactions: cdp