• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So basically a 1 year deal. Can't really see him playing at $9M at 36/37 years old

Eh that isnt really the right way to think about it. He would playing on 6m with 3m that just exists no matter what. You could cut him after 1 year and he is still having a 3m cap hit.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wonder if adam was the one that said “ a struggling qb” about haskins cause when i read it i thought that was fked up too but didnt remember who said it

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I wonder if adam was the one that said “ a struggling qb” about haskins cause when i read it i thought that was fked up too but didnt remember who said it
It was him. Cardale put him in check real quick. Then Lamar tweeted at Adam with some not so kind words lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
A lot of good names available if we feel the need to supplement after the draft.

DL
Eddie Goldman
Adam Gotsis
Akiem Hicks
Malik Jackson
Linval Joseph
Star Lotulelei
Gerald McCoy
Larry Ogunjobi
Darius Philon
Sheldon Richardson
Shamar Stephen
Mike Pennel
Ndamukong Suh
Solomon Thomas

Still some excellent rotational vets here, but we will probably go young in the draft

EDGE
Jadeveon Clowney
Carlos Dunlap
Trey Flowers
Justin Houston
Jerry Hughes
Melvin Ingram
Ryan Kerrigan
Takkarist McKinley
Whitney Mercilus
Jason Pierre-Paul
DeMarcus Walker

I think the draft being so good at EDGE is suppressing the market here. Still pretty darn good, although rife with 33-34 year olds.

LB
Kwon Alexander
Dont'a Hightower
Alexander Johnson
Reggie Ragland
Joe Schobert
Kyle Van Noy
LJ Fort

Similar to RB, the positional devaluing of LB has some larger than average names still on the market.

CB
Mackensie Alexander
A.J. Bouye
Bashaud Breeland
T.J. Carrie
Tre Flowers
Kyle Fuller
Stephon Gilmore
Chris Harris Jr
Janoris Jenkins
Steven Nelson
Patrick Peterson
Darryl Roberts
Desmond Trufant

you know, I'm seeing a trend here... the list on defense in general looks better than the list on offense.

S
Ricardo Allen
Landon Collins
Terrell Edmunds
DeShon Elliott
Tyrann Mathieu
Jaquiski Tartt
P.J. Williams
Jarrod Wilson

Mathieu might be the biggest name on the FA market left, but the Ravens got theirs with Marcus Williams.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
LB
Kwon Alexander
Dont'a Hightower
Alexander Johnson
Reggie Ragland
Joe Schobert
Kyle Van Noy
LJ Fort

Similar to RB, the positional devaluing of LB has some larger than average names still on the market.

i like kwon still

but a lot of these guys are either coming off injuries or arent that effective right now

hightower for instance, is not that far off what he used to be but last year was completely victimised in coverage on repeat

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Eh that isnt really the right way to think about it. He would playing on 6m with 3m that just exists no matter what. You could cut him after 1 year and he is still having a 3m cap hit.
correct. It is basically a 1 year deal whether he is cut or retires and I'd expect him to retire after next season and yes we would essentially have a 2.5m in dead cap assuming all of this year is guaranteed.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
yep it was him - consistently shows himself to be an asshole
Sad things is this isn’t his first time being out of pocket, he’s constant with it but it seems like he just prefers to delete the tweet, act like nothing ever happened and move on about his day.

Truth is hes a POS.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sad things is this isn’t his first time being out of pocket, he’s constant with it but it seems like he just prefers to delete the tweet, act like nothing ever happened and move on about his day.

Truth is hes a POS.
definitely appears to be very high on himself

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
A lot of good names available if we feel the need to supplement after the draft.

DL
Eddie Goldman
Adam Gotsis
Akiem Hicks
Malik Jackson
Linval Joseph
Star Lotulelei
Gerald McCoy
Larry Ogunjobi
Darius Philon
Sheldon Richardson
Shamar Stephen
Mike Pennel
Ndamukong Suh
Solomon Thomas

Still some excellent rotational vets here, but we will probably go young in the draft

EDGE
Jadeveon Clowney
Carlos Dunlap
Trey Flowers
Justin Houston
Jerry Hughes
Melvin Ingram
Ryan Kerrigan
Takkarist McKinley
Whitney Mercilus
Jason Pierre-Paul
DeMarcus Walker

I think the draft being so good at EDGE is suppressing the market here. Still pretty darn good, although rife with 33-34 year olds.

LB
Kwon Alexander
Dont'a Hightower
Alexander Johnson
Reggie Ragland
Joe Schobert
Kyle Van Noy
LJ Fort

CB
Mackensie Alexander
A.J. Bouye
Bashaud Breeland
T.J. Carrie
Tre Flowers
Kyle Fuller
Stephon Gilmore
Chris Harris Jr
Janoris Jenkins
Steven Nelson
Patrick Peterson
Darryl Roberts
Desmond Trufant

you know, I'm seeing a trend here... the list on defense in general looks better than the list on offense.

S
Ricardo Allen
Landon Collins
Terrell Edmunds
DeShon Elliott
Tyrann Mathieu
Jaquiski Tartt
P.J. Williams
Jarrod Wilson

Mathieu might be the biggest name on the FA market left, but the Ravens got theirs with Marcus Williams.
Wow. Some pretty nice options on that list.
Breeland, Mackenzie Alexander, jenkins, fuller . Some nice defensive tackles And rotational Edge guys too.
Isn't Joe Haden still out there?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wow. Some pretty nice options on that list.
Breeland, Mackenzie Alexander, jenkins, fuller . Some nice defensive tackles And rotational Edge guys too.
Isn't Joe Haden still out there?
I'm sure there are some names that were missed. I do believe he is still out there.