• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Tank

Hall of Famer
Say we did make a move for WR, DK would be the one that makes more sense if he's available. I don't think he'd hate our system, is going to get paid and seems to like blocking. Deep threat as well.
1651535722180.jpeg

Now that Hollywood is gone I’d be real hype for dk, Greg Roman runs simple routes and that’s good because so does DK lmao. That would be a really fun offense.

I’d love this idea but I just don’t see it to be likely. What do we think DK would cost in capital? Also would probably have to sign him to a deal?

I’d rather swing a mid round pick and Chuck to the Giants for Bradberry and Slayton if that’s a legit option. Although also unlikely imo.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’d love this idea but I just don’t see it to be likely. What do we think DK would cost in capital? Also would probably have to sign him to a deal?

I’d rather swing a mid round pick and Chuck to the Giants for Bradberry and Slayton if that’s a legit option. Although also unlikely imo.
I think We’re at a “lets go win a super bowl” stretch for the next 2-3 years, all it takes is health and a few good bounces. That would’ve been us in 2021 if we were healthy, but now I think as long as we come back healthy, and with recent additions, we’re a super bowl team. Make that push, moves like that push a team over the hump all the time.

But then again you’re talking about a corner AND receiver, so maybe that really is just as good

Tank

Hall of Famer
Say we did make a move for WR, DK would be the one that makes more sense if he's available. I don't think he'd hate our system, is going to get paid and seems to like blocking. Deep threat as well.
For me he’s the kind of receiver we’ve needed forever and would be the perfect complement to Bateman. Doesn’t seem like Seattle is willing to move him, though that could change.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He would hate our system.. shit he used to cry with wilson so i know he would with lamar

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Y’all are talking small potatoes with slayton and fuller. I think the ravens are forreal gonna fuck around pull off a dk or Deebo or terry.

I didn’t think we would’ve before with Hollywood, but now, for one the balls to do that, two the space its cleared, and three the new hole on the roster. The situation has changed so much that it’s very justifiable. Man I’m down with one of these, dk or terry would be seriously a huge deal and if those guys are actually on the table it seems doable

Simba

Staff Member
Y’all are talking small potatoes with slayton and fuller. I think the ravens are forreal gonna fuck around pull off a dk or Deebo or terry.

I didn’t think we would’ve before with Hollywood, but now, for one the balls to do that, two the space its cleared, and three the new hole on the roster. The situation has changed so much that it’s very justifiable. Man I’m down with one of these, dk or terry would be seriously a huge deal and if those guys are actually on the table it seems doable
Yeah I don't think Eric is scared to go big. We made 4 1st round picks the last 2 years and we've been stocking young talent and developing it. Not too farfetched to think that big swing is far away.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

I hope you're right man! I really hope you're right.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Fuck yea boiiiiiii I love this thinking

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
and he's tried to pull of big risky trades including an attempt to get deandre hopkins here when he went to the cardinals
I remember that. That nitwit and hothead Bill O'Brien didn't want the Ravens to land him! That miserable POS is still jobless. Screw that asswipe.