• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way queen wears the dot, he is way better playing with what he sees then playing because of what he thinks

hamilton is an easy pick as he is apperntly extremely smart, but idk if want a rookie doing that. Marucs Williams makes sense to me, but maybe we take him off the field on running downs. I bet hamilton has it by week 10 though.
Both the DC and Hamilton are rookies in a sense. I don't see why not?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like giants fans.. they smart. Hope they get this movement going.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
it has been proven in the last JLC isn't bothered by putting out a false report, so in my eyes him deleting it likely means it was true and he was contacted by the Ravens or chucks guys to take it down, thus making it very true. Chuck, you were cool, but never special, and there are many guys on this team built to do what you do
(and who can catch picks)
So you think he is on his way out, Clark I mean? I only hope it is a trade in exchange for a WR. We can package Ben Powers in the deal too if necessary, don't you think? Giving Chuck Clark, Powers and a 6th round pick for a bonafide #2 speedy wideout seems like a good trade to me.

Simba

Staff Member
I can understand trading the players and the pick swap. I can't understand them paying some of Bradberry salary. Like the point of trading him is to get the salary off the books
It's been a weird dynamic with that. They need the money but also recognize that he's too good to just release and get nothing out of. It's been opined for awhile that the truth of this is likely to fall somewhere in the middle - they eat some but not all of the money and actually get something out of him vs. eating none and having to cut him.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It's been a weird dynamic with that. They need the money but also recognize that he's too good to just release and get nothing out of. It's been opined for awhile that the truth of this is likely to fall somewhere in the middle - they eat some but not all of the money and actually get something out of him vs. eating none and having to cut him.
Ok thanks. Yeah Bradberry would be a huge add. I'm not as familiar with Slayton. Does he have speed to stretch the field? The giants are a mess and have the Wink connection. If we can fleece them too I'm all for it. That virtually removes any holes from the roster.

Simba

Staff Member
Ok thanks. Yeah Bradberry would be a huge add. I'm not as familiar with Slayton. Does he have speed to stretch the field? The giants are a mess and have the Wink connection. If we can fleece them too I'm all for it. That virtually removes any holes from the roster.
Ran a 4.39 so no slouch, but not necessarily sure it parlays onto the field on Sundays.

For what it's worth, I doubt that trade is realistic in either sense but the Giants do match up well to fill a couple of holes for us if we so choose to go that direction. It's been reported that we've definitely reached out on Bradberry earlier in the offseason so you never know though.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ran a 4.39 so no slouch, but not necessarily sure it parlays onto the field on Sundays.

For what it's worth, I doubt that trade is realistic in either sense but the Giants do match up well to fill a couple of holes for us if we so choose to go that direction. It's been reported that we've definitely reached out on Bradberry earlier in the offseason so you never know though.
Didn't know we reached out about him. I saw that the Giants are like at least 8m over the cap so they have to do something. Maybe we can work something out

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
He won me couple fantasy games when my receivers were injured, so there's that.
Not a world beater but he might be a little better than what you could see out of the Giants crap passing game.

Simba

Staff Member
He won me couple fantasy games when my receivers were injured, so there's that.
Not a world beater but he might be a little better than what you could see out of the Giants crap passing game.
Not necessarily in play style, but value might be something like we got out of Kamar Aiken. You don't want him to be someone you count on but he's also someone that can come in and play solid ball if you need it.