• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Nah not even close. Chuck is a 3 down player on defense. Reagor has the production of Proche last year.
Ravens fans optimistic about everyone else, why cant we be of reagor? Maybe he just needs a new “ scenery”.. i dnt think and never have i thought clark is a good S so it dnt matter to me what we trade him for, im gonna be happy lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ravens fans optimistic about everyone else, why cant we be of reagor? Maybe he just needs a new “ scenery”.. i dnt think and never have i thought clark is a good S so it dnt matter to me what we trade him for, im gonna be happy lol
Lol who are we optimistic about? The only optimism has been that someone on the team will emerge as a WR3. That's a small ask lol. Then there's like maybe 4 of us total who think Landry still has something. After that there's literally no optimism.

Also I know you don't like Clark but you can't change the fact that he's acted as the captain of our defense as a full time starter for years. That's different than Reagors trash ass as you'd say lol

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Honestly I wouldn't mind see The Ravens trade for Jalen Reagor especially if they trust Keith Williams and Tee Martin to help him become better. Just not sure if I would give up Chuck Clark for him though.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He was a huge reach imo. I remember laughing so hard when they passed on Jefferson. I was begging he'd keep dropping. Alas

i thought he was a 2nd round guy - the fact that they took him ahead of jefferson, aiyuk, higgins, pittman etc. is wild
also cant believe gabriel davis made it to day 3, and i cant believe we took duvernay over him lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jesus Christ really EDC? JR is absolutely awful and I want him nowhere near Lamar. That would've been a laughable pickup

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly I wouldn't mind see The Ravens trade for Jalen Reagor especially if they trust Keith Williams and Tee Martin to help him become better. Just not sure if I would give up Chuck Clark for him though.

I am absolutely not giving up Clark for him

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
i thought he was a 2nd round guy - the fact that they took him ahead of jefferson, aiyuk, higgins, pittman etc. is wild
also cant believe gabriel davis made it to day 3, and i cant believe we took duvernay over him lol

Duv at least has looked a bit explosive when we get him the ball. I can't recall Duv dropping passes (doesn't get much to begin with)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Duv at least has looked a bit explosive when we get him the ball. I can't recall Duv dropping passes (doesn't get much to begin with)

i will say this - id have taken reagor 2 rounds ahead of duvernay still in that class - just would have taken both a round later than they actually got picked lol

reagor is more natural as a receiver by far - looks like he has more route-running tools (just hasn't developed at all)
duvernay by comparison has developed and has produced more and added more value so far - but has a much lower and more obvious ceiling