• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
He a Raven.

D4D8B11F-D71F-455C-AF26-9132716D20BD.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I welcome the flirt.

I’m ready to hurt again.
I'm wary after Wagner liked everything related to Ravens shit leading up to him signing with LA lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Not sure this helps but It did sound like Wagner was close to signing here. Could be using the same playbook as Wagner though and using us to get more money
Ugh I'm so used to the heartbreak at this point

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Devon Williams could be a steal. He’s got ridiculous potential, was a five star recruit, hasn’t caught on in 2 offenses but there might be something nfl offenses can unlock, he’s a tremendous athlete with a knack for spectacular catches. If ever there was a project for Keith Williams, this is it.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Devon Williams could be a steal. He’s got ridiculous potential, was a five star recruit, hasn’t caught on in 2 offenses but there might be something nfl offenses can unlock, he’s a tremendous athlete with a knack for spectacular catches. If ever there was a project for Keith Williams, this is it.

He was at USC before transferring to Oregon. I wonder if he was there the same year Tee Martin was coaching. That could be a reason why he chose to sign with us

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I like him alot

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If we don't keep a UDFA WR on the active roster, I hope we at least keep a few on the PS. I just don't see the team keeping 6 WRs on the roster though. The reason is it seems unlikely these big guys have much special teams value

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

True but that Makai Polk seems pretty interesting as well. His route running is really good I'm shocked he was undrafted

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
True but that Makai Polk seems pretty interesting as well. His route running is really good I'm shocked he was undrafted
Yeah I like Polk a good bit too. I’ve also been a big fan of emeka Emezie for years now.

I think between those 3 and binjimen victor we have a shot at seeing a UDFA WR actually become a viable player on offense. Or maybe I’m just drinking copium from a firehose after losing Hollywood

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He was at USC before transferring to Oregon. I wonder if he was there the same year Tee Martin was coaching. That could be a reason why he chose to sign with us

i wonder if he was the guy tee was calling on the wired segment where he was talking about everyone who took snaps at his position now being gone and us not drafting anyone

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah I like Polk a good bit too. I’ve also been a big fan of emeka Emezie for years now.

I think between those 3 and binjimen victor we have a shot at seeing a UDFA WR actually become a viable player on offense. Or maybe I’m just drinking copium from a firehose after losing Hollywood

im still confused as to what happened with emezie - is he a raven or is he not... because he wasnt announced by the ravens as a signed udfa

JAAM

Hall of Famer