• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Its just sad seeing teams around the league take advantage of their franchise QB on rookie deals by surrounding him with weapons.

Meanwhile, Lamar had dudes like Seth Roberts, Retired Dez, Willie Snead, etc. I get this is Baltimore and we all love Defenses.. but damn… the front office didn’t do Lamar any favors at all

none of them had 2 all-pros and a pro bowler on their OLs as a rookie (and 2nd year player)
they also gave him multiple TEs with decent draft capital and have drafted 2 1st round WRs during his rookie contract (as well as a bunch of other guys)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He’s essentially saying what everyone is saying. All of those guys have serious concerns with their availability. That said, they’re just about the only options left so either roll with wallace duv and pro, or go for it and hope they can make some key plays in crunch time

weird to call fuller just a "decoy", he's much more than that - but 100% agreed that availability is the biggest question about all of these guys

think it's been overstated that julio's fallen off a cliff - he's not dominant but that's mostly been because of injuries - when he's actually on the field and healthy he's been pretty impactful still just not the dominant number 1 of his past... he's still long, still a great route-runner, still got great hands, still got some decent speed and burst and strength

i think odell's the guy i want of those 3 though - happy to wait for him and have him return at the right time for playoff football and with a much higher ceiling at this point in his career than the other 2

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
weird to call fuller just a "decoy", he's much more than that - but 100% agreed that availability is the biggest question about all of these guys

think it's been overstated that julio's fallen off a cliff - he's not dominant but that's mostly been because of injuries - when he's actually on the field and healthy he's been pretty impactful still just not the dominant number 1 of his past... he's still long, still a great route-runner, still got great hands, still got some decent speed and burst and strength

i think odell's the guy i want of those 3 though - happy to wait for him and have him return at the right time for playoff football and with a much higher ceiling at this point in his career than the other 2
Okay yeah he’s way off on that one, but the availability issue applies to him more than anyone lol.

And I’m with you on all points. I don’t just want Odell on this squad, I WANT Odell on this squad. I think he could be the difference between a ring and no ring as long as he comes back healthy.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Id pass on odell. He had like 3 season injuries in 3yrs.. even when he comes back, its gonna take some time. I wouldnt mind if we signed him and someone else ,but just him and waiting till he comes back with hopes he gonna make our offense better probably not gonna work as well

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Okay yeah he’s way off on that one, but the availability issue applies to him more than anyone lol.

And I’m with you on all points. I don’t just want Odell on this squad, I WANT Odell on this squad. I think he could be the difference between a ring and no ring as long as he comes back healthy.

i can definitely envision him having an impact for us in a similar way to how he impacted the rams