• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The 49ers just traded Buckner for the 13th overall pick..... that is a great deal for both sides and 49ers are now likely going to be able to extend their run longer.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you guys take out hollywood brown ( the only pick i approved of last year and thankfully you can see that in the draft thread) our draft was pretty poor. I don't question erics talent for obtaining draft capital. I question his eye for talent
hes a better allround player than judon and younger
Oh please just go get a beer from the fridge my friend and chill.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I take a nap and everything blew up. After reading through 12 pages, I'm astonished we traded Hayden Hurst. And got a 2nd for him. Wow.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
want some positivity? I think Ben Powers is going to be a solid player and he showed me more than i expected in his limited playing time

i like powers as part of a unit but i absolutely agree that we need an upgrade at one of the 3 IOL spots with Yanda gone and skura potentially with a career ending injury

Cesar Ruiz is my absolute dream pick

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If you guys take out hollywood brown ( the only pick i approved of last year and thankfully you can see that in the draft thread) our draft was pretty poor. I don't question erics talent for obtaining draft capital. I question his eye for talent
too soon to evaluate last years draft.