• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'd actually really want Mims on this team but there's literally no room for him. We don't even have room for all of our guys

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Move one of the 17 TEs. OL is the last place we should consider skimping on.
No one is saying skimp on OL. We're gonna keep 10 which already more than normal. But you can't keep 11. So you need to cut Colon. That being said even if you traded Colon away, that's great, but you can't fit another receiver on this roster unless you cut Wallace.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No one is saying skimp on OL. We're gonna keep 10 which already more than normal. But you can't keep 11. So you need to cut Colon. That being said even if you traded Colon away, that's great, but you can't fit another receiver on this roster unless you cut Wallace.

That said - I’ve got no issues adding more tough roster decisions... just means we’ve got lots of players to choose from

And mims would be a buy low low risk/high reward guy with legit starter traits and talent

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
That said - I’ve got no issues adding more tough roster decisions... just means we’ve got lots of players to choose from

And mims would be a buy low low risk/high reward guy with legit starter traits and talent
Yeah agreed. But if you're going to give up Powers, you better be sure you want Mims. If you somehow were able to do it for Colon fuck it bring him in. I LOVED Mims and was upset when we passed on him twice. I'm not sure he's bad, I think he just went to the Jets. But that being said we're not really a WR recovery factory either.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

This is kinda sad for Chuck. I can't imagine he's back next year. Really interested to see our 3 Safety looks this year.