• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Simba

Staff Member
Not a bad move here. Carrie has been a solid enough player throughout his career. Versatile as well. Can think of a lot worse options to have on the PS, especially with Fuller going down.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not a bad move here. Carrie has been a solid enough player throughout his career. Versatile as well. Can think of a lot worse options to have on the PS, especially with Fuller going down.

idk much about Carrie and i doubt he's an option for this week on this short notice anyway - but as you describe him he definitely sounds like he's worthy of a PS spot right now

Pepe played all the snaps on the final drive, initially in replacement of Stephens (not sure why he was out, maybe just to give Pepe some reps) and then stephens came back in after fuller's injury with Pepe staying in the game - gonna go through those reps again to see how i think about Pepe but i imagine he's next in line for a significant portion of fuller's reps if peters isnt ready to go

Simba

Staff Member
idk much about Carrie and i doubt he's an option for this week on this short notice anyway - but as you describe him he definitely sounds like he's worthy of a PS spot right now

Pepe played all the snaps on the final drive, initially in replacement of Stephens (not sure why he was out, maybe just to give Pepe some reps) and then stephens came back in after fuller's injury with Pepe staying in the game - gonna go through those reps again to see how i think about Pepe but i imagine he's next in line for a significant portion of fuller's reps if peters isnt ready to go
Carrie has been one of my odd favorites for awhile. Nothing great but has played outside CB, slot, and S in his career. Reminds me a lot of Brandon Stephens but without as much natural talent/athleticism.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Carrie has been one of my odd favorites for awhile. Nothing great but has played outside CB, slot, and S in his career. Reminds me a lot of Brandon Stephens but without as much natural talent/athleticism.

You a true football fanatic.

Cause I was thinking..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I could be wrong but man it feels like Pepe is on his way, he got a ton of coverage all throughout camp, and he got a ton of reps in PS and he was a tier above the competition for most of it, and now he’s jumping right into the gameday action.

I’m real excited to see his snaps next week

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I could be wrong but man it feels like Pepe is on his way, he got a ton of coverage all throughout camp, and he got a ton of reps in PS and he was a tier above the competition for most of it, and now he’s jumping right into the gameday action.

I’m real excited to see his snaps next week

if you want to watch his 13 snaps you can go and watch the final jets drive (they're all in that last drive) to get a sense of how he did vs different receivers

and JAD's 5 snaps all came on the drive that finished the 3rd quarter and started the 4th quarter

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Can we trade for him please

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tooney on playing time:
“I mean, at the end of the day I did my job. I get paid to do one thing, do my job, bro. I get paid to play, not coach. I don’t know what the plan was. I did prepare as if I was going in to play every play. I don’t know what else to say.’’

I'd like to have him as well, but I'm a little concerned he could turn into a problem child/ distraction if things don't go his way.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

do we know if this is actually true given that it's come from that account lol
especially given he's on the injury report today with a hamstring...

my thought initially was that he didnt play much on sunday because he's not had a ton of practice time the last few weeks

if he's available then you obviously jump on it (depending on price) - he's got that special special level of ankle and lower-body flexion - has one of the most insane change of direction abilities ive ever scouted in college

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Tooney on playing time:
“I mean, at the end of the day I did my job. I get paid to do one thing, do my job, bro. I get paid to play, not coach. I don’t know what the plan was. I did prepare as if I was going in to play every play. I don’t know what else to say.’’

I'd like to have him as well, but I'm a little concerned he could turn into a problem child/ distraction if things don't go his way.
do we know if this is actually true given that it's come from that account lol
especially given he's on the injury report today with a hamstring...

my thought initially was that he didnt play much on sunday because he's not had a ton of practice time the last few weeks

if he's available then you obviously jump on it (depending on price) - he's got that special special level of ankle and lower-body flexion - has one of the most insane change of direction abilities ive ever scouted in college
Ive heard rumblings that he can’t be trusted to run routes ala breshad perriman shit, wrong place wrong timing etc. and that’s not something that’s gonna go over well with us.

Then there were the reports that he was as committed to a rap career as he was to football. Reports of a lack of work ethic and all that shit. Seems to me he just wants to have the ball and juke defenders all day but not put in the work to be a real Nfl receiver. I wanted toney big time at one point but the more I’ve heard and seen, the less I want him.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Slim pickins at free agent LB. Maybe bring Jamie Collins in for a workout and possible prove it deal. Not much to get excited about though