• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Simba

Staff Member
this isabella move does not really move the needle for me tbh
kick the tyres, see if Dubb can do something with him... but... im not expecting anything

dude was over-drafted like crazy and then underperformed

he's got some speed but im not sure he offers much else
This is where I’m at. Nothing wrong with the move and a change of scenery might be what he needs, but I also have 0 expectations. Could just as easily never play a down for this team.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There’s a chance Isabella doesn’t catch a ball in game all year, but regardless it’s a great attempt to add something to this wr room.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is where I’m at. Nothing wrong with the move and a change of scenery might be what he needs, but I also have 0 expectations. Could just as easily never play a down for this team.

oh yeah im perfectly fine having him on the PS for a few weeks and see if Dubb and Tee can't do something with him
but my hopes are not high

when i first saw the reporting i was a little worried he'd been added straight to the 53 and was a bit mad
but PS is fine

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
this isabella move does not really move the needle for me tbh
kick the tyres, see if Dubb can do something with him... but... im not expecting anything

dude was over-drafted like crazy and then underperformed

he's got some speed but im not sure he offers much else
Someone told me he’s worse than John Ross and Perriman combined, we don’t want that it’s a liability

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Other than marcus, is justin mad also playing at an high level? Ive seen some stand out plays from him but i dnt pay attention to him as much