• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
It's a good thing tight ends catch passes too. Andrews and Likely maybe saying hi
And what about when Mark is double covered? I can’t think of anyone else that can consistently get open while Bateman is out for who knows how long. Likely hasn’t done anything with Mark healthy

Old Bay

Veteran
And what about when Mark is double covered? I can’t think of anyone else that can consistently get open while Bateman is out for who knows how long. Likely hasn’t done anything with Mark healthy
Are you ignoring the triple coverage on DJax?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Likely, not only gets open but he gets YAC as well. That's what I like about him. Likely, would do more if Lamar shakes off his Andrews-tunnel vision.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Likely, not only gets open but he gets YAC as well. That's what I like about him. Likely, would do more if Lamar shakes off his Andrews-tunnel vision.
It was just one game though, all while Mark was out. Prior, he dropped passes and was a ghost. I’ll have to see it consistently

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Welp , good luck Lamar lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So with the trade deadline now done options at WR are very very limited

looking at the price tag the bears paid for Claypool tells me everything i needed to know about how inflated the WR trade market was but it's still disappointing

it's literally OBJ or bust in terms of what's available at this point - im not sure he comes here over his other options but he's the only guy left who moves the needle at all

with the bateman news, i just cant imagine EDC or Harbs or GRo or any of the coaches or front office staff being confident in our ability to put up points with that group

Duv, 35yr old DJax and Demarcus Robinson do not make a functional WR group...

I've wanted OBJ since the offseason, with the understanding that he wouldnt be available early in the year, and with the understanding that that fit the timeline of a team that was always going to be stronger (barring catastrophe) later in the season than earlier

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

So with the trade deadline now done options at WR are very very limited

looking at the price tag the bears paid for Claypool tells me everything i needed to know about how inflated the WR trade market was but it's still disappointing

it's literally OBJ or bust in terms of what's available at this point - im not sure he comes here over his other options but he's the only guy left who moves the needle at all

with the bateman news, i just cant imagine EDC or Harbs or GRo or any of the coaches or front office staff being confident in our ability to put up points with that group

Duv, 35yr old DJax and Demarcus Robinson do not make a functional WR group...

I've wanted OBJ since the offseason, with the understanding that he wouldnt be available early in the year, and with the understanding that that fit the timeline of a team that was always going to be stronger (barring catastrophe) later in the season than earlier

No.

1667335305621.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Didn't expect them to add a RB. Figured they'd start working James Cook into the game plan more after their bye week. Seems like a crowded backfield now.
I expected Cook to take over as the lead back later in the season. This was a surprise move.