• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

marklar

Pro Bowler
Late reaction to the Roquan trade: A high-cost gamble with potentially huge payoff if they find a way to extend him. I probably would not have risked it if I was GM, but I do like EDC taking some risks.
Let us just hope this is more Peters and less Ngakoue. Great player, but would suck to give up a 2nd if we cannot extend him. I heard somewhere that he does not have an agent. If true, that rings some alarms for me

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Don't give a fuck about this Ridley shit. The Dolphins upgrading at pass rusher and maybe also running back. That team wasn't super scary to me but I'd probably say they're my number 4 team in the AFC along with us, KC, and Buffalo now.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't give a fuck about this Ridley shit. The Dolphins upgrading at pass rusher and maybe also running back. That team wasn't super scary to me but I'd probably say they're my number 4 team in the AFC along with us, KC, and Buffalo now.

Let me tell you something about Miami. If we run into them again we stomping them out.

Not worried