• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
On a completely unrelated note and this probably should go under the Around the NFL thread, but I'm super curious to see what the Browns would offer for Watson should it actually come into fruition.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Put Stephens in that Dax Hill role. I guess I can kiss “Dax hill to the ravens SIIE” good bye.

I think Stephens has a chance to be special. Super versatile, smart, and athletic, playing with chuck Clark and Marcus Williams for
The ravens defense, he’s gonna be used a lot and in a lot of ways and I think he’s got the supporting cast around him to propel him to something big

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe Browns drafting a QB at 13. I hope so. I’m worried they might take Jermaine Johnson from us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Man 100% this. I'm not feeling this C class. Maybe there's a G there who could do it, but it's eh to me. By that I mean I don't see any real day 1 starter. There could be guys who amount to something but that'll take years. I think C in the NFL is a groomed position--you rarely have a guy come in and make a day 1 impact. That is mega rare. Give me a veteran C over a draft C all day if you want an immediate impact.
unfortunately that rare prospect was one of my favorite prospects in the class. Creed Humphrey. I like Linderbaum and wouldn't be upset if we drafted him, but he's not the greatest fit in our scheme.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Maybe Browns drafting a QB at 13. I hope so. I’m worried they might take Jermaine Johnson from us.

I've been wondering this ever since the Watson rumors started playing out and agree, even if they don't trade for Watson, I think they draft a QB and won't extend Baker Mayfield. How far he has fallen. Maybe he needs to stop focusing on his Progressive commercials and get back to work.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think jermaine johnson's going to the seahawks and i dont think there's anything anyone can do about it unless they have a top 8 pick lol

Lets hope Seahawks first round head-scratching picks continue onto 2022.

Trevor Penning to the Seahawks at 9. Run the ball Carroll! Bring the nasty back!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lets hope Seahawks first round head-scratching picks continue onto 2022.

Trevor Penning to the Seahawks at 9. Run the ball Carroll! Bring the nasty back!

I think they go Malik. Start the clock over and go with the recipe that got Carrol his ring. Rookie QB contract build a team around that