• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I've been a Ravens fan since 2014 and I don't ever remember a Ravens FA like this one.
Been one since inception but been “into” football since 05, there hasn’t been a FA class like this. The boldin and housamdzadeh offseason was wild af but nothing like this.

This is some unprecedented shit

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wouldn’t even want them

Jameson maybe, only on value

I can talk myself into Pickens or Christian Watson in the late second / early third. I lowkey would like EDC to do the steelers draft strategy where they just take a WR in any round every year. Just keep throwing darts until it hits.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Been one since inception but been “into” football since 05, there hasn’t been a FA class like this. The boldin and housamdzadeh offseason was wild af but nothing like this.

This is some unprecedented shit
certainly is and at the most opportunistic time.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Last year at this time many were pissed the Ravens hadn't signed a FA WR and OL. Meanwhile I was sitting here hoping to god we drafted Bateman.

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man I really want Jordan Davis or one of the top 2 corners.

I’m so goddamn excited to see this team on the field but if we end up with one of those I’m gonna lose my shit

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bucs gave Chris Godwin 3 years $60M with $40M guaranteed. What do you guys think Hollywood's contract will be? Similar?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bucs gave Chris Godwin 3 years $60M with $40M guaranteed. What do you guys think Hollywood's contract will be? Similar?

I look at Christian Kirk’s contract and figured Hollywood ain’t getting a 2nd contract here. Hence Pickens in the 2nd lol.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can you believe that Von Miller signed a 6 yr 120M deal with Buffalo? That just makes EDC the king of all negotiations in my book! Over 50M guaranteed for a man who is turning 33 in 10 days! The world has gone insane.
Probably only really a three year deal with options to keep him longer on a back loaded contract.