• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
jermaine at 14 would be amazing - just dont think he's making it past seattle at 9

Seahawks Gon seahawk. They ain’t making a good 1st round selection. It’s gonna be Trevor penning or Devin Lloyd for them.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I definitely have no interest in Clowney. In fact, not many FA Edge guys who interest me after Smith. If it’s not him then I say screw it and go Draft. You can get a Houston or Barnett but don’t overpay for an Edge because it’s a need. I’d rather shore up another spot with a quality player.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also as far as Smith not knowing about this, how is that? Jeff Z never implied that, definitely seems suspicious

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I definitely have no interest in Clowney. In fact, not many FA Edge guys who interest me after Smith. If it’s not him then I say screw it and go Draft. You can get a Houston or Barnett but don’t overpay for an Edge because it’s a need. I’d rather shore up another spot with a quality player.

I’ll take clowney on the cheap. He might not get sacks, but at least he’s a hell of a run defender. With Chubb, Hunt, Mixon, and Najee in our division.. why not

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
WHERE IS THE NEEEEWWWWWSSSSS
5F41698F-2622-4B14-A89D-7DE50CFB5603.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope we check on Danielle’s trade price

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not gonna lie, kind of a bummer that this has happened. But for me, I think this means we're getting a center and probably a DL and that combo > ZDS

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
why no interest in clowney?
I just have never been a fan of his. He’s always hurt in some way, it’s like a yearly thing for him. I don’t trust him. I’ve never liked him even since his draft. Never liked him as a #1 pick either. Just not a fan that’s all.
I’ll take clowney on the cheap. He might not get sacks, but at least he’s a hell of a run defender. With Chubb, Hunt, Mixon, and Najee in our division.. why not
Eh that is something he does well tbf but I don’t know his price and see my above reasons. I just would rather spend our money on someone else like Pierce.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not gonna lie, kind of a bummer that this has happened. But for me, I think this means we're getting a center and probably a DL and that combo > ZDS
I asked before the news broke if we’d rather have Bozeman/Tretter or Smith. I still stand by my hope that we get the C over Smith. As Belichick would say, for me it’s “on to Cincinnati” or something like that.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He'd be a fun one. Obvious injury concerns there more related to the neck from 2020, but looked pretty solid before getting hurt again in 2021.
Yup, and I read his injuries were freak injuries too