• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

I drove that Clowney train.. y’all laughed at me.

Don’t be made fools again..

Join me.

View attachment 5990

I can see this being legit. It seems that the Ravens have no problem paying legit all-pro players at “non-premium” positions. Which makes sense, get legit difference makers wherever you can. Look at what CMC did for the 49ers offense.
Barkley and Lamar in the backfield would be insane, not to mention Mitchell as the change of page back. I want this to happen so bad.

Simba

Staff Member
My only concern with Saquon is the durability, especially at a position where durability has been an issue for us the last several years. I like the player a lot and I don't even mind the price, but it's all for naught if you pay him and he sits on the sideline in street clothes and puts us in the same position we've been in.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My only concern with Saquon is the durability, especially at a position where durability has been an issue for us the last several years. I like the player a lot and I don't even mind the price, but it's all for naught if you pay him and he sits on the sideline in street clothes and puts us in the same position we've been in.

He’s the only of the big names that moves me though for the vaunted price

If we’re going big on a free agent RB, he’s the one I’d want to target

Simba

Staff Member
He’s the only of the big names that moves me though for the vaunted price

If we’re going big on a free agent RB, he’s the one I’d want to target
Yeah if I was going top of market, it's Barkley with a splash of Jacobs for me. Barkley is by far the most talented of what is out there - I just wish he weren't almost constantly nicked up.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah if I was going top of market, it's Barkley with a splash of Jacobs for me. Barkley is by far the most talented of what is out there - I just wish he weren't almost constantly nicked up.

Tbh I just wish this were a clearer RB draft class

Still think I’d prefer to just take a chance on Jonathan brooks being healthy or go after ray Davis or Bucky Irving or grab a falling audric estime and get 4 years of cheap control on a young option to go with Keaton (hoping he returns)

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
If we were going for a big name RB (and I really hope we don't) it would be Barkley for me, too. He doesn't need a runway to get up to speed like Henry and I just think he's a lot more talented than Jacobs.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler

Still think I’d prefer to just take a chance on Jonathan brooks being healthy or go after ray Davis or Bucky Irving or grab a falling audric estime and get 4 years of cheap control on a young option to go with Keaton (hoping he returns)
I wouldn't mind taking one in the 2nd and maybe getting the first one off the board, which would be Benson for me.

Simba

Staff Member

One of those weird years where I don't think they're "wrong" if they choose either option

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Of all the vet RBs, I want Henry. He is the only one that would give us 17 games in regular season.

My top choice would be All Day Ray, though and maybe a cheaper vet until Mitchell is fully back. We haven't had Ray on the roster in a while.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope this is true, but I'm a little dubious on it. What I do hope, tho - more than anything, is if they have true confidence in Orr, and that the position didn't just trickle down to him, that he just maybe demonstrates some devotion to the team, assuming he's successful, for giving him the chance and hangs around for a while instead of jumping up the NFL coaching ladder to the next needy team in 2025.
My deduction was based on if they wanted Anthony Weaver (Asst. HC) over Zack Orr, they'd have simply offered that job to him when Miami called on him. That to me, says Zack Orr is not a beneficiary of trickle-down coachanomics.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Russell Wilson to the Steelers.

That’s a good move for the Steelers. Kenny will get his shot and not feel threaten cause they paying russ pennies.

Russ gonna start sooner rather than later cause Kenny sucks balls.