• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just pointing out how dumb some of these teams are, how does Atlanta justify going after Watson and one year later after saying no to Lamar, justify the contract to a soon to be 36 year old Kirk Cousins? It just doesn't make any sense to me if they are willing to do chase them but outright publically say no thanks to Lamar.
Well because Lamar was a lot more expensive, cost two high draft picks, and there still was really no scenario where they would land him anyway.
Cousins is a FA who only costs $ and has a substantially less long term commitment.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
sign Derrick Henry, Calvin Ridley, and Chase Young.

Then I’ll forgive you for letting Saquon go EDC. I know you reading this!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I won’t get too excited or disappointed, we literally had a top 4 DvOA team of all time and didn’t win the super bowl, who fucking cares what happens, whoever Taylor Swift is dating that team will win the super bowl

You know what… that’s a good point.

Until Harbaugh gets fired, we ain’t winning no ship. Sad to say.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I'll probably take some shit for it but I'm glad to see Geno go. Props to him for 7 INTs but he was the catalyst for a lot of blown coverages last year if you watched the tape. Got caught looking far too often.
Happy someone other than me never seen it in him