• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I have yet to see a source other than *** report the Deebo samuels inquiry. I just googled “ravens Deebo Samuel” and 2 straight pages of “according to J**** L********”

Simba

Staff Member
I have yet to see a source other than *** report the Deebo samuels inquiry. I just googled “ravens Deebo Samuel” and 2 straight pages of “according to J**** L********”
Someone asked Jeff Z and his response was “nothing going on there wouldn’t have any expectations” LOL

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Someone asked Jeff Z and his response was “nothing going on there wouldn’t have any expectations” LOL
Deebo to Baltimore wouldn't make sense for either team.
49ers build a lot of their plans around him.
Ravens already have Zay who does Deebo things in his own way (and has some of the same weaknesses too).

What we really need at WR is a draft pick to keep the room stocked affordably going forward.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know you and @cobrajet feel differently than I do, but I don't view the Colts as a rival personally. I get why y'all do, but they're just................there.
I don't view the Colts as a rival due to growing up a Skins fan, but I thought many Ravens fans did, due to how they left and keeping the name and all.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know why he posts this shit, especially since he uses himself as a source. He's such an idiot. Get him off Ravens radio and no, I don't listen to Ravens radio. BTW, is Vinny still on that channel?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Deebo to Baltimore wouldn't make sense for either team.
49ers build a lot of their plans around him.
Ravens already have Zay who does Deebo things in his own way (and has some of the same weaknesses too).

What we really need at WR is a draft pick to keep the room stocked affordably going forward.

I agree that it makes no sense

Not sure I agree that zay and Deebo are similar

Tank

Hall of Famer
I don't view the Colts as a rival due to growing up a Skins fan, but I thought many Ravens fans did, due to how they left and keeping the name and all.
The Colts hate thing went away for me long ago after a time in an interview Peyton talked about how wrong it was the way the move went down. For whatever reason that gave me a sense of closure.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I agree that it makes no sense

Not sure I agree that zay and Deebo are similar
They're similar in the sense that they both use their athleticism more than polished route running and they do well with schemed touches.

Physically they couldn't be more different but I think their usuage is similar enough that having both would be less than the sum of the parts.