• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
which is fine
just need to make sure we're in 12 personnel because we want to be on any given down and not because we dont have the receivers to win in 11 personnel
one of the problems with this is Likelu is a much better starter than backup He and Andrews both play the slot the overwhelming majority of the time. Monken is going to have to design plays where they are both on the field at the same time and yes in 12 personnel

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
one of the problems with this is Likelu is a much better starter than backup He and Andrews both play the slot the overwhelming majority of the time. Monken is going to have to design plays where they are both on the field at the same time and yes in 12 personnel

Time to unleash the New England Ravens

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
pepe's not an outside CB
pepe was never going to play outside CB

Darby's not a nickel
Darby was never going to play nickel

if we didnt sign Darby it would have been rock ya-sin and stephens at outside CB... not pepe
Seeing what Stephens has turned into makes me wonder wtf they were doing early on, why did they push the safety thing so hard? It never even made sense.

Simba

Staff Member
Seeing what Stephens has turned into makes me wonder wtf they were doing early on, why did they push the safety thing so hard? It never even made sense.
He was always better with the play in front of him until last year. Seemed to have taken the mental step needed to play CB.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Announce Reynolds cowards!!!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Attachments

• IMG_7460.jpeg
    IMG_7460.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 20

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Just realized he was the guy who dropped those passes in the playoff game vs the 9ers
Jacoby Jones fumbled twice against the ravens in the playoffs (2011) and now today we look at him as a ravens legend. Outside of that Josh Reynolds isn't a bad receiver. Doesn't have blazing speed but can make plays down field and use his size to go up and catch the ball. Can play in the slot as well if needed and typically just a reliable receiver to count on. Willing blocker as well and has the personality/mindset that fit in with the ravens way

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jacoby Jones fumbled twice against the ravens in the playoffs (2011) and now today we look at him as a ravens legend. Outside of that Josh Reynolds isn't a bad receiver. Doesn't have blazing speed but can make plays down field and use his size to go up and catch the ball. Can play in the slot as well if needed and typically just a reliable receiver to count on. Willing blocker as well and has the personality/mindset that fit in with the ravens way
I like Reynolds, but calling him reliable when he had those drops in the playoffs. I don't know about that. I'm cool with him on a reasonable contract.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I like Reynolds, but calling him reliable when he had those drops in the playoffs. I don't know about that. I'm cool with him on a reasonable contract.

Reliable pass catches drop passes all the time. Mark Andrews is a reliable receiver and we have seen him drop passes in the playoffs before as well.