• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Playoffs, The Playcalling and The Refs

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We don't need NE to lose. We just need to win 2 of our 3 games - that guarantees #1 seed.
Oh yeah you’re right. My mistake on that. Yeah we’d own head to head against them and all other teams except KC. Doesn’t the NFL do some weird rules with more than one team has a tie for a seeding though?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Oh yeah you’re right. My mistake on that. Yeah we’d own head to head against them and all other teams except KC. Doesn’t the NFL do some weird rules with more than one team has a tie for a seeding though?
Even if they do, Chiefs would be out of it as well. They sit now on 9-4, with 2 more wins we're 13-3 at the worst.

BaltRavens

Practice Squad

So if we beat the lowly Jets at home and then my birthplace Browns then will have home field throughout the playoffs.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

the bills only got called for this once
i wonder if harbs has a word with officials about this before thursday night

The best part is Bills fans are on social media bitching about the refs in OUR favor. Idiots.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I saw Mekari dragged to the ground on live tv and was pissed it wasn't called. Hell we were held on the PI that was called on Humphrey on the final drive.

BTW, does anyone know when Stanley had his concussion?

Tank

Hall of Famer

I’m sure they’ve sent the league an email and pretty sure the officials will be reminded before and during the game(s).

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Jesus Christ he hugged mekaris whole arm and deadweighted him to the ground

Yeah Harbs needs to make a call to the league office and put in some strong words, one that teams are blatantly using illegal tactics to stop us and that’s literally the only way they can do it and it’s going uncalled, and two they are religiously hitting Lamar IN THE POCKET in the illegal zones and trying to injure him on purpose.

Such bullshit. The worst part is when the playoffs come, teams like the bills and patriots, one being dirty and the other being a cheater in desperation mode, will almost certainly have a fall guy that they will use to try to injure Lamar.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
no idea - he didnt miss a snap - must have only started showing signs sunday night or monday... still not practicing today
I saw one snap where Stanley sat on the ground for a good while and didn’t even try to get up, then Lamar came over and helped him up, he was down for a legit 45 seconds I’d say.

I didn’t see what happened but I remember thinking he was shook up and worried.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I saw one snap where Stanley sat on the ground for a good while and didn’t even try to get up, then Lamar came over and helped him up, he was down for a legit 45 seconds I’d say.

I didn’t see what happened but I remember thinking he was shook up and worried.
I think I remember that as well, but didn't see who was down.