• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 15 New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a hard time wrapping my head around going on 4th on your own 30 with 3 TD lead but ... well that worked out ok lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
maybe im turning to sami, but im concerned about us in the playoffs... we go on lulls on both sides of the ball, and weve had some real troubling looks on defense lately.

im honestly terrified of running into the chiefs in the playoffs

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ever since Ray Lewis and company pulverized Aikman in Baltimore he roots against us! The punk's commentary always wishes for something bad to happen to the Ravens. I just don't get the obvious bias.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
maybe im turning to sami, but im concerned about us in the playoffs... we go on lulls on both sides of the ball, and weve had some real troubling looks on defense lately.

I think we get up for the big teams. It seems the biggest problem is defense. I can kinda excuse offense issues because we’re missing Stanley, don’t forget. We’ve been pretty good on offense today too just not time clock churning and TD on every possession dominant.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You guys will destroy KC.
mahomes likes to score in waves, our defense likes to give up in waves. if mahomes gets hot the same time our defense gets cold, he could drop 21 in 10 minutes and either blow a game wide open, or tighten it up.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Shit. That touched Levine

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm also scared of the Chiefs, but at least we would play them at home next time.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.