• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 15 New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
10 straight wins.....

AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS.....BACK TO BACK.....

#1 SEED in the AFC......

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Hurst limped off but was back out there thank god.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay I'm so filled with adrenalin I'm internet storming looking for Lamar Jackson praise! It is coming in droves but always with a dose of reluctance to look idiotic (by the original haters)! It is so much fun watching these idiots squirm being forced to lavish praise on the invincible Lamar Jackson, the most incredible football player in the NFL.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly to appreciate how truly unique and awesome Lamar Jackson is can be best illustrated by watching RGIII run the same exact plays as Lamar. This idea that Roman can go to another team and recreate what Lamar Jackson has done in Baltimore is ludicrous imho. He is one of a kind, a unicorn with a relentless pursuit of victories and goals. He also possesses the killer instinct only once in a lifetime athletes possess. We are just incredibly lucky and now I know exactly how the big lotto winners feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.