1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 15 New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Defense... please step up.

2. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

3. That jets guy got rolled by his own player haha

4. Now a delay of game and false start on the punt. ST coach needs to rocketed to the sun.

5. Can the STs fuck up any more?

6. Special teams is so rusty from never getting live reps

7. at one point he was 4.4, but he's definitely slowed down. It is 7 years since he was drafted.

8. I think we are pulling a Belichick on them lol. Yes, we just exactly what the Pats did to the Jets earlier in the season lol. Delay of game on purpose and then a false start to run off more clock.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Aw jeez

10. Fucking shoot our special teams

11. ST has been straight up TRASH tonight! Pure TRASH!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Fire the ST coach. This is pathetic.

13. My bet is about to die isn't it...

14. we just had 3 penalties all accepted on the same special teams play - what is going on?

15. Anyone have any idea what is going on with our kick coverage?

16. Once this got in hand we got pretty sloppy overall.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pick 6 plz

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. You know what? Let's be glad that the defense and the ST played like TRASH tonight so they can get that out of their system BEFORE the playoffs begin!!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Wow this could be the worst special teams performance I’ve seen ever by a Ravens team .

20. Is Board really that crucial to special teams?