• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes its a tough road because the kidney has like 8 vital functions. I know because Im facing kidney failure in the future and do cardio 6 times a week to fight off fluid retention from permanent blood pressure pills, my mom just got her kidney and liver transplant only 4 weeks ago. Im sorry for your friend.
Wow, how long was your mom on the list for transplant. It's obviously genetic since you know you will go through Kidney failure at some point. At least you are doing what you can to push it off as much as you can.

Wow, how long was your mom on the list for transplant. It's obviously genetic since you know you will go through Kidney failure at some point. At least you are doing what you can to push it off as much as you can.

Mom was on the list for about two months but it took 5 years to get on the list, she was essentially dying when they put her on but her requirement for a liver and dire situation seemed to propell her the the top. There are things I do to prevent it happening but usually failure occurs in the mid 50s. Overall I can empathize with your friends situation and hopefully he has made peace with it.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Electronics shop in France:
View image on Twitter
DKOYD8ZVYAARP1r.jpg:large

Follow
Muselk

✔@MrMuselk

Whoever designed this floor is evil. THATS A FLAT CARPET.

5:33 PM - Sep 21, 2017

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mom was on the list for about two months but it took 5 years to get on the list, she was essentially dying when they put her on but her requirement for a liver and dire situation seemed to propell her the the top. There are things I do to prevent it happening but usually failure occurs in the mid 50s. Overall I can empathize with your friends situation and hopefully he has made peace with it.
Well this week came to a very bad close, but unfortunately one that I anticipated. My friend passed away peacefully yesterday.

He was born with a bad kidney and through his life received 4 kidneys. Two from parents and two that were normal donations. Unfortunately he was a negative cross match which made it a very difficult match, since he didn't match his parents well at all.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
Well this week came to a very bad close, but unfortunately one that I anticipated. My friend passed away peacefully yesterday.

He was born with a bad kidney and through his life received 4 kidneys. Two from parents and two that were normal donations. Unfortunately he was a negative cross match which made it a very difficult match, since he didn't match his parents well at all.
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Hope you find peace in knowing his suffering has ended and he's in a much better place.

I'm sorry to hear that, kidney failure is a terrible disease to live with but he can rest now.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry, Man. Lost a good buddy to liver failure last year. He did it to himself, but a loss is a loss. Again, my condolences......

Status
Not open for further replies.