• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
tumblr_njhbcmczSx1t55xupo1_400.gif

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Q55ay_s-200x150.gif

I visited the old board today, and it was kind of emotional :(. I guess I should go back to the party now.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Got a chip in my windshield that became a full-blown crack that day and now I have to get the whole thing replaced. As it turns out, 420 isn't fun when there's a dollar sign in front of it.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Got a chip in my windshield that became a full-blown crack that day and now I have to get the whole thing replaced. As it turns out, 420 isn't fun when there's a dollar sign in front of it.
That sucks. That happened to my parents car, but they ended up needing to get a new car because the windshield couldn't be replaced.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
That sucks. That happened to my parents car, but they ended up needing to get a new car because the windshield couldn't be replaced.
That's pretty depressing. My old car was like that (a Daewoo Matiz, haha), and it was a pain in the ass to find parts for. Every time a part gave way, a mechanic or electrician would have to pretty much sit on eBay late at night and try to snipe replacements and that started to get expensive quickly.

Lesson for the kids at home: Don't be a hipster. Get yourself the most boring, common car you can find. Conformity is bliss. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.