• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
That's pretty depressing. My old car was like that (a Daewoo Matiz, haha), and it was a pain in the ass to find parts for. Every time a part gave way, a mechanic or electrician would have to pretty much sit on eBay late at night and try to snipe replacements and that started to get expensive quickly.

Lesson for the kids at home: Don't be a hipster. Get yourself the most boring, common car you can find. Conformity is bliss. :p
I'll keep that in mind when I'm looking for a car. ^_^

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Just surprised at "couldn't be replaced "
I work on cars for a living.
I don't remember the details exactly. It might've been cheaper to just get a new car. I think the old one had other problems to go along with the missing windshield.

K-Dog

MVP
I turned 48 today.
My parents took me to breakfast and then later on I went to a crab feast.
It has been an outstanding day
:D

Inqui

Pro Bowler
19702832_1543612732352076_3957733679663037499_o.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So story time boys, girls, and SepticEyePoe.

Those of you who keep in touch with me personally know that I work at a country club gym. I don't have quick twitch muscle, but am decently built. Have a black belt, trained in boxing. I can take care of myself.

So some asshole just had piss poor gym etiquette. Slamming down 80 pound weights(he was doing them incorrectly form wise), being obnoxiously loud. He decided to use his phone(against club policy). I confronted the fucker(the instigator) and politely asked him to not use his phone in the clubhouse the next time. He more or less told me to fuck off. Another member, we will call him SAM, told him to stop being hard on me. The instigator asshole got in his face and threatened him. SAM backed off. As did I. The story continued for 30 min of the instigator taunting SAM. And now I had to meet with lawyers today because a lawsuit is coming!

It's why I haven't been around. I'm dealing with this bullshit.

I will say this. The fucker is lucky he didn't get in my face to threaten me. I would've beat his ass to the curb faster than he can think about it.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So story time boys, girls, and SepticEyePoe.
This made me laugh :lol:.

That sucks though dude, and I'm sorry you have to be going through that. I have a black belt too (although you are probably better than I am) and if you need backup, just call. I'll send an eagle to help.

I find it interesting that you called the other member SAM. Aren't you also SAM?

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
I will say this. The fucker is lucky he didn't get in my face to threaten me. I would've beat his ass to the curb faster than he can think about it.

That would have been a bad choice Danielson. Mr. Miyagi told you that your training is only to be used in waxing the car.

No belts here...I use suspenders. :p

avengers-suspenders.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.