• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm sure you have sought treatment, but I do have a lot of knowledge when it comes to sleep problems. If you have any questions, you can pm me. Quality sleep is critical to your physical, emotional and mental health. I hope you find a solution.

thanks - im out of work at the moment (got another couple of months until im guaranteed work again) which is probably a major reason - normally much better pattern when im working consistently

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m I’ll at Christmas for the umpteenth year in a row
I’ve also not been sleeping recently because of insomnia
So I finally get to sleep at a (more) reasonable time and it’s lush except I literally wake up 3 hours later

Merry Christmas everyone
Really sorry to hear that bud. How long have you had sleep issues.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Welcome to 2019

tenor.gif

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Well, hello to you, too! What up?
The collective meltdown going on over this game has brought me out, probably not for long though as school has kept me busy. Things are looking good on my end though, how have things been on your end? That Bama Georgia game must have been a rollercoaster

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The collective meltdown going on over this game has brought me out, probably not for long though as school has kept me busy. Things are looking good on my end though, how have things been on your end? That Bama Georgia game must have been a rollercoaster
Wasn't worried vs Bulldogs but hopes are high that the ankle will hold up tomorrow.
Fucked up in WC round in our dynasty league - benched Derrick Henry for his 4TD game vs JAX.
Summer not yet in full swing, otherwise it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.