• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Our first chance at revenge over the only team that beat us that we get a guaranteed second crack at. Lots has changed since that game in week 4. Still, the Browns are a threat to this win streak especially with the sloppy tendencies we've shown at times over the last 3 weeks or so. Short weeks and tough games maybe contributing but this is a division game and you can throw the records out the window. This is basically the Browns superbowl and we have to be ready for what they send our way.

If we win, we seal homefield advantage before week 17 also.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
When we went on a winning streak, I was somewhat mentally preparing myself to the fact that we'd win the division earlier than usual. At that point, the following Next Up thread would have me starting off my first post with "I take great solace knowing that I won't be stressed out from watching games anymore other from hoping none of our guys getting hurt."

While I will always feel that about our players, I don't feel any solace whatsoever for this game. That week 4 game left a bad taste in my mouth and my goodness were Browns fans obnoxious (still are to an extent). This Browns team is the most undisciplined in the league so I know they give zero fucks especially since @rossihunter2 said it, it's their Super Bowl. I'm so glad that our guys have an extended rest because we're going to need every second of it. The combination of Chubb and West scares me.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We need to put the Browns in their place. I'm still pissed from the last game.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope Lamar throws 6 TD against them and runs for 2 TD. I don’t want to beat CLE but to break them like Bane broke Batman’s back.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
you were also worried about Gregg Williams and Aaron Donald. Lets just play our game and put them out to the woodshed.
I wasn’t lol. I said after last years display vs the browns I wasn’t worried about Gregg Williams being dirty and I thought that was all old history. I also said I think we can avoid Donald well enough to neutralize him but I was worried that he may end up isolated vs Bozeman in pass pro at times.

You’re thinking of other people lol

ALI624

Pro Bowler
More than likely if Lamar hits Andrews for a TD his day would have been over. Ending his night with 5 TDs.