• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

Pats

Veteran
Would

Would BB rest key players with a shot to clinch the #1 seed for the first time in franchise history? Would TB12 lay down knowing he had the chance to clinch against 1 of 2 teams that beat him that year? And a division rival to boot? While also knocking them out of the playoffs? Against what is the equivalent of his Peyton Manning?

Playing scared doesn’t win championships. Nobody knows that better than the Pats and their fans ;).
I love the mentality, but my point is more towards them playing cheap and trying to take lamar out for example. They already had garrett beat the steelers QB with a helmet. Then again, you guys probably want revenge for them being your last loss.

The bigger incentive with this game is getting the #1 seed. It has never happened in Franchise history. Having said that fuck the brownies. We owe them one. There’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that we are the better team. We just need to play our game. Execute!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Just gotta win next week. Steelers have the 6th locked up. We play either Houston or Buffalo. I feel confident against either.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I love the mentality, but my point is more towards them playing cheap and trying to take lamar out for example. They already had garrett beat the steelers QB with a helmet. Then again, you guys probably want revenge for them being your last loss.

We never really seem to have these problems. It always seems to be the other guys and against the Steelers. Same with the Bengals. Don't remember Burfict having many questionable plays against us. Steelers seem to rub guys the wrong way though.

And no way we rest for this game. On top of that, I think the team is fired up for this one. Last team we lost to was those bums, but it apparently served its purpose.

Tank

Hall of Famer
This will be the Browns SB, they are a divisional foe and we need to be ready for that. That said their condition as a team is as bad as it's ever been.

Just no injuries please.

This will be the Browns SB, they are a divisional foe and we need to be ready for that. That said their condition as a team is as bad as it's ever been.

Just no injuries please.
This and that.

They hung 40 on us the last time, at home! Can’t let that happen again, and please, no injuries.

Everyone is going on about how many points we want to score on the Browns. I’ll be happy with just another standard 30+ Point performance.

What I want to see is a top performance from the part of our team that has appeared to digress in recent games most notably our CB play our run D and our STs.

I want to see us lock down their receivers contain their run game and get after their QB. Finally no ST screw ups.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we beat the Brown will Lamar sit against the Steelers? No reason for him to play at that point but he could get rusty with a bye week and Steelers game off.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

Just no injuries please.
Thats what worries me, Mayfield plays great when there is no pressure and they can't make the playoffs .

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we beat the Brown will Lamar sit against the Steelers? No reason for him to play at that point but he could get rusty with a bye week and Steelers game off.

It will largely depend on whether or not we want to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs. Personally, I feel like the Steelers are one of the few teams in the entire league that have the personnel on defense to give us problems. Also, they haven't been scary at all on offense, but Conner was looking pretty solid against the Bills last night and if he's getting healthier then he could potentially fix some of their offensive woes. If we have the chance to keep them from making the playoffs then it might be worth playing our starters (just be careful with certain guys and rest whoever really needs it).

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just gotta win next week. Steelers have the 6th locked up. We play either Houston or Buffalo. I feel confident against either.
Steelers don't have the 6th seed locked up yet. The Titans could still end up the 6 seed.
I would love for our boys to hang 50 on em.
I would like to break the great. 73-0 the Bears beat the Skins, lets make it 74...

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just want to beat the Browns and make them miserable. Beat them soundly enough so we can sit Lamar for the entire second half with a 158.3 rating.