• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I want us to beat the Browns more than I think I wanted to beat any other team this season. The reason is Baker Mayfield. I just don’t like the guy for some reason and I will hate Baker having a 3-1 lead over Lamar in the win column although technically Lamar only had about four plays in that first loss, but even though it may be a technicality, in my stupid mind it still a loss.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I want us to beat the Browns more than I think I wanted to beat any other team this season. The reason is Baker Mayfield. I just don’t like the guy for some reason and I will hate Baker having a 3-1 lead over Lamar in the win column although technically Lamar only had about four plays in that first loss, but even though it may be a technicality, in my stupid mind it still a loss.
nope it's 1-1 in my eyes and whoever wins this has a lead. I'm looking forward to pummeling the Browns in front of their own crowd.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Browns will play us like it’s their Super Bowl . It’s time to smack down Baker to the level of his pint sized brain .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Any word on Stanley and if he has cleared concussion protocol yet. We need him back for the Browns game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Browns will play us like it’s their Super Bowl . It’s time to smack down Baker to the level of his pint sized brain .
they don't even know what a SB is let alone how to play us like it's a SB.

We are a lot better than we were the last time we played them.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
We are the AFC North Champs! It is funny because the attitude this year.......Nobody Cares, Work Harder!......we got bigger fish to fry. I am loving it, the players are hungry and Lamar is not about to settle for one and done this year. He is looking to keep his promise on draft night!!!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are the AFC North Champs! It is funny because the attitude this year.......Nobody Cares, Work Harder!......we got bigger fish to fry. I am loving it, the players are hungry and Lamar is not about to settle for one and done this year. He is looking to keep his promise on draft night!!!

Yeah I'm sure the one and done is sticking in his mind. Its all the way cuz its not going to be the same team next year.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I hope this is the beginning of aj ascension for Tyus Bowser. SAM LBs are so tough to find and if he could further improve his pass rush, and play against the run. He made a good, from what it looked like a chop move on the lineman and got passed him with ease. Those are the type of plays I hope to see him make down the line. It would be really nice to have someone who can do it all on all 3 levels.

Pats

Veteran
I know this may be unpopular, but if I were the ravens. Id rest a lot of important players for this game. Top seed is basically confirmed and the browns seem like the team who would be keen to injure a lot of players who are gonna go to the playoffs instead of them.

purp

Practice Squad
Would
I know this may be unpopular, but if I were the ravens. Id rest a lot of important players for this game. Top seed is basically confirmed and the browns seem like the team who would be keen to injure a lot of players who are gonna go to the playoffs instead of them.

Would BB rest key players with a shot to clinch the #1 seed for the first time in franchise history? Would TB12 lay down knowing he had the chance to clinch against 1 of 2 teams that beat him that year? And a division rival to boot? While also knocking them out of the playoffs? Against what is the equivalent of his Peyton Manning?

Playing scared doesn’t win championships. Nobody knows that better than the Pats and their fans ;).