• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

he was out the first game and was a big reason for Chubb running all over us

We also allowed Mayfield to complete his seam passes all over us. That won't happen again.
BWil and Smith was out and we didn’t have Peters either. Should be a different game this time for sure, however Chubb still scares me because of our issues defending the run outside the tackles.

Reactions: cdp

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
BWil and Smith was out and we didn’t have Peters either. Should be a different game this time for sure, however Chubb still scares me because of our issues defending the run outside the tackles.
I agree, he will get his yards

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Remember too, we had just drove down the field and got the game within 6(24-18), then Nick Chubb had that long TD run that essentially sealed the game. We played them pretty close, the final score doesn't do the game justice for how close it actually was. I fully expect a different game come Sunday.

Ravens 34
Browns 17

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Remember too, we had just drove down the field and got the game within 6(24-18), then Nick Chubb had that long TD run that essentially sealed the game. We played them pretty close, the final score doesn't do the game justice for how close it actually was. I fully expect a different game come Sunday.

Ravens 34
Browns 17
as much as I agree with your score prediction, I'd love to hang a 50 burger on them

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
13 weeks ago we thought the sky was falling. Defense couldn't stop the run or cover. Offense somewhat stumbled this game after some bad turnovers. Thomas and Williams "heated exchange."

The Ravens couldn't live with their own failure. Where did that bring them? Back to Browns...
Thanos was spitting bars all Avengers movies long. That shit was glorious.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This will be closer than many of you are predicting
W by less than 7, I reckon.
I’d love to bury them and make them suffer in a major blowout but they’re a divisional rival and I can’t expect that. I agree with you that it’ll be tougher than some think but it could go either way. We could crush their soul, they could crush ours, or we could get into a slugfest.

We also had Peanut and Kenny Young at LB
And TJ at SS. Clark has proven to be a major upgrade.

This D barely resembles the one that got destroyed in our last meeting. However our run D has still been suspect at points and the last couple our corners looked like the we’re asleep at the wheel periodically.

That’s why for me this game is all about how the D shows. Let the offense just generally do its thing but I want the D to be the hammer.

31-13 Ravens (one of the TDS is by the D)

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man do we need this Browns game. I want no part of playing in Arrowhead or Foxboro where the ref calls in the playoffs always seem to favor the home team.

This will be closer than many of you are predicting
W by less than 7, I reckon.
Yeah my prediction of 31-13 is more based on what I want to see rather than what I should expect to see.

People talking about revenge game to me if that’s the case it’s the D that has revenge to take. They need to come into this game ready to show that what happened in the first game “that ain’t us and we’re here to prove it”.

If they do that and the offense does even close to what they’ve been doing my score could be close to what we see.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And TJ at SS. Clark has proven to be a major upgrade.

This D barely resembles the one that got destroyed in our last meeting. However our run D has still been suspect at points and the last couple our corners looked like the we’re asleep at the wheel periodically.

That’s why for me this game is all about how the D shows. Let the offense just generally do its thing but I want the D to be the hammer.

31-13 Ravens (one of the TDS is by the D)

biggest loss to our team this year has been pernell mcphee no question

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look for both Cleveland backs in screen game as a major point of emphasis for Browns.

Well perhaps we’ll be better served in the long term to win a close one v the Browns rather than blow them out. Reports have been to give Kitchens some credit for building on what they did last year but the loss to Cards was a blow.

I’m hearing if they play us respectable and win there last game v CIN that Freddie May be retained but if we embarrass them that may be the nail in his coffin.

Of course I still want to crush them but that’s an interesting side line