• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well perhaps we’ll be better served in the long term to win a close one v the Browns rather than blow them out. Reports have been to give Kitchens some credit for building on what they did last year but the loss to Cards was a blow.

I’m hearing if they play us respectable and win there last game v CIN that Freddie May be retained but if we embarrass them that may be the nail in his coffin.

Of course I still want to crush them but that’s an interesting side line

if the browns ownership or john dorsey have any ability to self-scout then kitchens will be gone

this is just the most recent example of this sort of thing - but its been happening all year for the browns

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hahahaha, now Hunt running his mouth, too - "players not giving 110% on every play"
He's found a home.
I know right. Way to call out your teammates like that, but hey, that's the culture they built so I'm fine with it. Good thing we can't relate to that travesty.

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Know that the Browns are not going to beat the Ravens this time around!

Asyranok

Practice Squad
if the browns ownership or john dorsey have any ability to self-scout then kitchens will be gone

this is just the most recent example of this sort of thing - but its been happening all year for the browns

I feel like the main problem for this guy is he cannot tell people off. He is trying to be everyone's buddy. After that Cardinals game, he needs to grab someone like Landry by the collar and say, "You want to go play for the Cardinals. Fine. Go. Walk over there and into their locker room. We don't need need you. And if you aren't with us, then we don't want you."

I know that's hyperbolic and probably over the top, but he needs to do something like that to get control over that team. They have the talent and they can't do jack with it...

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I feel like the main problem for this guy is he cannot tell people off. He is trying to be everyone's buddy. After that Cardinals game, he needs to grab someone like Landry by the collar and say, "You want to go play for the Cardinals. Fine. Go. Walk over there and into their locker room. We don't need need you. And if you aren't with us, then we don't want you."

I know that's hyperbolic and probably over the top, but he needs to do something like that to get control over that team. They have the talent and they can't do jack with it...
Nah. Their main problem is a lot of talk and no work. See the title of the video in next post.

Asyranok

Practice Squad
Nah. Their main problem is a lot of talk and no work. See the title of the video in next post.

Can't disagree with that. It's just hard to feel like they couldn't have done something... anything... with what they had. But there's a lot of teams that have had that and face-planted. I guess I only need to look at the 2010ish Bengals for that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Right but beyond that - the game planning has been awful and clearly not researched well or adjusted around

The lack of leadership is a problem but this stuff is why he got hired in the first place - the way he made that offence go with Baker last year and the figures that I posted with my previous post are indicative of how he and his staff are clearly not adjusting to improve their offence

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Baker Mayfield effect: I may actually despise the Browns now more than the Steelers.

Quite an accomplishment and i can only thank that punk .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Baker Mayfield effect: I may actually despise the Browns now more than the Steelers.

Quite an accomplishment and i can only thank that punk .
I hate the Browns fans more than the Steeler fans, but I could never hate the Browns more than the Steelers.