• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The General Front 7 Thread

K-Dog

MVP
Lmao no matter how many comments of mines you dislike or what you say it dont bother me. I think there is a way you can block people on here, just gone head and do it lol. I still like your comments and agree with some stuff you say so that goes to show you that i really dgaf. You must be one of the guys that i proved wrong and called out before so now you just hate anything i say lol....if so i love it
Did I specify you?
Have I put you on "hide" ?
No.
I have no problem with you. That Suggs post really didn't make you look good though.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Did I specify you?
Have I put you on "hide" ?
No.
I have no problem with you. That Suggs post really didn't make you look good though.
All you had to do was specify me. We all fans of the same team. If i say something you disagree with or dont like let me know. Hunter and mania always do it lol.

K-Dog

MVP
All you had to do was specify me. We all fans of the same team. If i say something you disagree with or dont like let me know. Hunter and mania always do it lol.
I didn't have to anything. I didn't call you out because it was pointless. Other posters quickly brought clarity to the post.
It is a non issue.