• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Booze Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah, some really aren't beer, per se, more so a "malted beverage" and a few are just downright nasty. One that I think is really good is Yuengling Light which actually retains a lot of taste of the original lager. I sometimes enjoy Coors Light which is more of a carbonated malt beverage than a beer. It's taste is really quite refreshing, especially when the weather is hot and you can drink quite a few without getting smashed. lol I think the attraction to light beers for most is that they aren't as filling.

i find it weird though the idea that you drink an alcoholic beverage with less alcohol so that you can drink more of them

and genuine question: are there non-lite equivalents of coors, miller etc.

Tank

Hall of Famer
i find it weird though the idea that you drink an alcoholic beverage with less alcohol so that you can drink more of them

and genuine question: are there non-lite equivalents of coors, miller etc.

I think some have less alcohol, some the same. It's more the reduced calories and "bloat factor".

There is a regular Miller beer, but I think Miller Lite is a completely different product. There are non-light equivalents of Coors and Yuengling that taste similar to the light versions, as well as others.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bud ice is the big brother of bud light, and that stuff will get you shitrekt pretty quick. They're really good when ice cold and you can down a 6 pack before you feel the bloat, and by then you should be pretty toasty.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
I wasn't always a lightweight lol. I've drank some absurd amounts in my day before I "quit"

Really though, bud ice is 5.9 abv. That's nothing to sneeze at when you're talking about drinking a whole 6 or 12.
Beats the brown baggers and their colt 45. :p

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Beats the brown baggers and their colt 45. :p
Had my fair share of that stuff lol. I would get 2 everytime I drank when I was 18-19. I have no idea how I managed that, last time I had a swig of it I almost gagged lol.

The things broke teenagers do to catch a buzz...