• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Darren Waller Suspended

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sportsman are just what they are, idiots who are given the chance to be paid better than 99% of the world population but being idiots they can't take whats right under their nose unless its coke..

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well yet again every year it seems we are prevented from making difficult decisions at tight end through injuries and suspensions...
Now we know who's making the team: Watson, gillmore, Williams, Boyle

Last year it was Watson being out and Waller and Boyle coming back on a delay that postponed the decision and eventually made it unnecessary

Well now pittas injury and waller's suspension just made the decision a non-decision again

You could argue it takes away from the young guys progression if they don't have to compete to make the roster and while I don't think any of them have been taking it easy I think there's something to be said for having to fight for your career that just hasn't come to fruition the last 2-3 years despite the position looking deep

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I really like Boyle as the main guy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Waller out there. He could just never get it together on the field either. I'd be surprised if they didn't cut him unless they REALLY see something no one else does. Could use the extra body during the season.

So far; Pitta cut. Waller suspended. Tavon Young injured.

Wake me up when the season starts.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
What an idiot! I was already getting worried this dude might not make the cut since he wasn't practicing to make a name for himself. This seals the deal!

I hope Boyle is paying attention because he can't afford another positive test either.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just don't get it sometimes. These players have all the talent in the world and screw it up with these bone headed mistakes.