• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Darren Waller Suspended

K-Dog

MVP
I don't get it.
I don't get how someone can't just quit that stuff for 3-7 years. There is ample incentive.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The guy had a lay-up to make the roster and contribute and then blows his big chance. It's a real shame and a sad waste of talent. He has the talent but the drugs man....gotta lay off the drugs. Drugs are bad, mmm'kay?

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
I think they should cut him if nothing else to send a direct message to Boyle that his fate is the same if he screws up again. I really wanted to see Waller get a shot too.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I'm not an avid pot smoker, but think that the NFL should catch up with the real world. If you're going to lay down suspensions like this for weed, then do it for alcohol abuse as well.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
frankly, weed should be legalized and not tested in sports..period.
booze is far more deadly but as you know it's not about that, its about money/sponserships
weed is pretty harmless unless you're abusing it to an extraordinary level ( which applies to nearly everything in life)

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Regardless of how daft the rules may be at times, they're still the rules and they have to be followed. This guy - along with many others - is just an idiot that didn't seem to understand the opportunity he had.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly the title of this thread might as well be "Darren Waller's career over" because as of now it is.