• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which AFC Team Gets the Sixth Seed?

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
some of these games really are going to look like preseason games

I was just about to say this. I feel like I'm watching a bunch of preseason games. That actually makes me worried what a 17 or 18 game schedule would be like. It would an extra game or two of meaningless football based on the fact how meaningless week 17 is in our current 16 game schedule.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Detroit Special! Amendola to David Blough and the Lions take the lead over the Packers!

Hopefully the Packers start looking better than that first drive. They and the Saints are my favorite NFC teams so hope they can get the #1 and #2 seeds.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Green Bay making mistakes early. Illegal blocking by Adams and now a 12th man in the huddle.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Perriman at it again...

was just about to say - he never made those sorts of catches for us - could never adjust or make the catch here

his route running didnt have to improve in tampa bay because jameis is just going to throw his receivers the ball covered or uncovered and let them go and make a play

but the adjustment and ball-tracking just werent there in baltimore

Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bengals pick off Baker Mayfield LOL. Bengals now have a 1st & Goal and Joe Mixon has already run for almost 100 yards.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dalton might actually be a decent starter for a team next year.... then again if Dalton plays well enough maybe they do pass on Burrow lol jk not going to happen.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Big injury for the Chiefs and a huge loss in their secondary. This was a non contact injury which we all knows means it's a ACL/MCL and Thornhill won't play in the playoffs.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Dalton might actually be a decent starter for a team next year.... then again if Dalton plays well enough maybe they do pass on Burrow lol jk not going to happen.

dalton is who he is - he's not going to elevate talent if its not there but if you give him weapons and protection he'll play at 2015 level - he will not hold back your roster but he wont elevate it either

if you're an nfl team with what you think is a great roster but no qb and no shot at a rookie then dalton would make a lot of sense

bears fans would probably be livid if the bears brought him in but honestly i think he'd instantly take chicago back into playoff contention there...