• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which AFC Team Gets the Sixth Seed?

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
a defence, that until that drive where he got injured, had not allowed a td for 10 quarters

I just updated the post, it was a non contact injury so they won't have him for the playoffs and most likely not have him for most of the 2020 season. If the Chargers happen to win this now, the Texans may reconsider resting their starters with the three seed in play.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
haha dolphins beating the pats which gives chiefs chance at 2 seed - but chiefs behind against the chargers - which gives the texans a chance at the 3 seed lol
In any other week I'd be excited by that. But this time I'm happy with the way the seedings are (Cheetahs at 2, Chiefs at 3, Texans at 4), so this is the one week I'm disappointed to see things play out like they are now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dalton with a rushing TD and the Bengals lead 19-7. I hope the Bengals are stupid enough to keep Dalton lol. Let Burrow go to the Dolphins or a NFC team.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Something tells me Dalton like everyone else saw Burrow's game last night and is highly motivated to make the Bengals think twice about taking him and replacing him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
In any other week I'd be excited by that. But this time I'm happy with the way the seedings are (Cheetahs at 2, Chiefs at 3, Texans at 4), so this is the one week I'm disappointed to see things play out like they are now.

Lions are beating the Packers too, which a loss would ruin their chance at a BYE week with the Saints up 21-0 over Carolina. Week 17 about to flip the entire playoff picture just when we thought we knew it all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Will Grier carted off for the Panthers as they return to Kyle Allen to finish out the game.