• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Record Books, The Steelers and The Weather

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
something that hasn't been brought up but is great news

RG BEN POWERS, BALTIMORE RAVENS

Making his NFL debut, 2019 fourth-round pick Powers was exceptional when he entered the game in the second quarter. Powers didn’t allow a pressure and was solid in run-blocking making way to a 78.8 run-block grade.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Making his NFL debut, 2019 fourth-round pick Powers was exceptional when he entered the game in the second quarter. Powers didn’t allow a pressure and was solid in run-blocking making way to a 78.8 run-block grade.

mixed bag though in terms of coaching staff's belief in him - he was fully sharing time with parker ehinger for most of the game so clearly there's stuff to work on but in those conditions against that front that's definitely a good start - gonna be a big offseason for him though - no guarantees on his roster spot given that he's basically ended up red-shirting this year

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Given the front-7 we went up against, this is exceptional news. While Roman deserves his credit, I would really to shine a light on our OL coach, Joe D'Alessandris. He's really made our OL play well as a whole.

Its impressive, we always bring in these linemen (like Skura, Bozeman, Mekari, Hurst etc) who are athletically below the NFL threshold but then turn them into serviceable players.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
mixed bag though in terms of coaching staff's belief in him - he was fully sharing time with parker ehinger for most of the game so clearly there's stuff to work on but in those conditions against that front that's definitely a good start - gonna be a big offseason for him though - no guarantees on his roster spot given that he's basically ended up red-shirting this year

We seem to give our OL picks more time to develop than most other positions so I would say his roster spot is probably fine unless he completely flames out during the offseason. Even though he was sharing time, to get a positive grade like he did and to do it against our biggest rival speaks volumes for his potential. At the very least, he could end up becoming a solid backup for us, in the future.

Freedom

Practice Squad
Don’t understand the fascination with JuJu. The kid gets on my damn nerves. Maybe focus on ball control instead of playing video games and being on YouTube.
If you truly think all he does is play video games then you’re stupid. Sorry, but he puts tremendous amount of work everyday, just because he doesn’t post it doesn’t mean he doesn’t. What ball control does he have to work on again? 2 fumbles in 3 years.. Thats great for a WR especially for their first 3 years. Juju has been injured this year along with playing with 3 different QBs and arguably the worst OC in the league. Humphrey also did an amazing peanut punch and the saints guy did a great defensive play too. I hope we can keep Humphrey long term easily one of the best corners in the league.

If you truly think all he does is play video games then you’re stupid. Sorry, but he puts tremendous amount of work everyday, just because he doesn’t post it doesn’t mean he doesn’t. What ball control does he have to work on again? 2 fumbles in 3 years.. Thats great for a WR especially for their first 3 years. Juju has been injured this year along with playing with 3 different QBs and arguably the worst OC in the league. Humphrey also did an amazing peanut punch and the saints guy did a great defensive play too. I hope we can keep Humphrey long term easily one of the best corners in the league.

Hes the most overhyped WR in a long time, dude is completely average and made his name riding ABs coattails.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I guarantee that's not going to be the problem. Although he can be signed this offseason due to it being his third season, we have to extend Stanley first and Judon if we are going to extend him. Humphrey still has two more season, so I'd consider signing him next season. The 2020 offseason only has Clark and Humphrey as the big free agent signings. Wouldn't be surprised to see Clark extended this offseason either.

Freedom

Practice Squad
Hes the most overhyped WR in a long time, dude is completely average and made his name riding ABs coattails.
AB without Ben from 2011-2017 32 catches 433 yards 0 TDs which is 62 YPG compared to JuJu’s 3 TDs and 46 YPG. Wouldn’t say overhyped at all, seems like the Steelers aren’t prepared to have an offense without Ben.