• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

I have basically been saying this for weeks as people cringe to see virtually all the pundits pick us and to see Vegas giving us double digit point spreads. At least from the team perspective - gone are the days of getting motivated by a lack of respect. The time has come where the expectations are there and the team is prepared to meet them.

I used to be concerned about this because there were times it felt like the team would get complacent. Not this team.

However as a fan it does cause me stress in that I know bad shit can happen and that we have so much riding on these upcoming games. A loss now would not be bad it would be devastating. That’s why I worry and not because analysts favoring us would affect the team.

I do hope mah man Mr. Schrager is right about the outcome, as well as the margin of victory.

The one dude that has been a friend of the team since I can remember. He loved us when the whole media hated us. I love Peter Schrager! He is one of us imo.
Yeah - I didn't know whether he just decided to start liking us, but I do believe his wife is from the Baltimore area, so he has a finger on our pulse.

Kay Adams too has been a big backer of our team this year. She is the first person I saw put us at #1 in power rankings. Within 2 weeks of her putting us there, every site/publication had us as #1.

For the rest of GMFB crew, while Kyle has wavered at times and Nate has been doubting recently, Kay and Pete have stayed true. They cited Kyle and Nate becoming prisoners of the moment ... being so enamored with Henry's recent performances, they needed to be reminded what the Ravens have done to get to this point.

180 yards for Henry is all well and good - but 14 points isn't going to cut it. Being the #1 rusher in the league is nice - but how about having the #1 rushing team in the history of the league?

Good to have some believers in the national sports world, for a change.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I love Kay Adams.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not worried, we have the best quarterback in the league. We play better in the road. Coming for that ass next week, IF you make it past Tennessee.
Okay time to give you some honest feedback. Mahomes is very good like Reggie Miller was. Great shooter of the ball. Lamar however is the one and only MJ that can do it all. Will a team to victory. In fact Reggie Miller was a thorn in MJ's butt that beat him a couple of times in the regular season, but once post season rolled along.... you know the rest.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not worried, we have the best quarterback in the league. We play better in the road. Coming for that ass next week, IF you make it past Tennessee.

I'd worry bout the Texans first. One game at a time. Worry about you chumps next week.

Isn’t Andy Reid 4-1 vs Harbaugh?? Think he is... trying to remember, what’s Lamars playoff record again?

Yeah Reid is good but somethings missing but I cant put my ring finger on it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have basically been saying this for weeks as people cringe to see virtually all the pundits pick us and to see Vegas giving us double digit point spreads. At least from the team perspective - gone are the days of getting motivated by a lack of respect. The time has come where the expectations are there and the team is prepared to meet them exceed them.
fixed it

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Don't forget about that stellar defense that beat up on a bunch of nobodies the last few weeks of the season and all of the sudden that defense is "getting hot at the right time" lmao. Harbaugh is a Super Bowl winning coach with experience, while Reid chokes more than Riley in the playoffs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Isn’t Andy Reid 4-1 vs Harbaugh?? Think he is... trying to remember, what’s Lamars playoff record again?
how many times have they met in the playoffs. Check out Harbaugh's playoff record as well.

I hope you are going to be coming back next week even if you lose, because it would be a shame to troll us and then not even give us respect if we win.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Remember when the Chiefs last won a Super Bowl in the 70's and the Ravens won it 8 years ago? How's that drought? You fans are so cocky for not doing squat in recent memory. Borderline Cowboys fans delusion.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
how many times have they met in the playoffs. Check out Harbaugh's playoff record as well.

I hope you are going to be coming back next week even if you lose, because it would be a shame to troll us and then not even give us respect if we win.
These guys aren't coming back lol. Typical trolls doing their jobs. We won't hear from them after they lose because they're not real men.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
These guys aren't coming back lol. Typical trolls doing their jobs. We won't hear from them after they lose because they're not real men.
Just look at his name lol. He's not coming back.