• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems like Roman isn't letting the head coaching rumors take away his focus.

Well he knows his chances at actually landing a HC gig is kinda dependent on how he does in the playoffs.... so he better remain laser focused on the task at hand.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really believe that they'll be the best team we face in the post season including KC. Tannehill is playing lights out, Henry is a force and AJ Brown is a stud receiver. They have Vrabel as HC and Pees as D-coordinator who's still very good at bending but not breaking.

Until the 4th qtr. Henry is a concern tho since he's really good at bouncing to the outside where we have shown a weakness.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Brett kollman put out a brilliant video on the pats defensive scheme and how playoff teams should be able to out them just based on film study, because their scheme is extremely risk based and now they have tendencies on film which basically can’t be avoided and if spotted and played correctly will result in many big plays​

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glad we don't play this week with the flu bug hitting Lamar and other players. It's really bad right now in Crabtown.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

I thought they had played the Bengals and remember the Patriots sacrificing them to the post season gods. I completely forgot about the Chiefs massacre.

You know what gave me the most comfort for the upcoming playoffs? Marshall Yanda's presser this morning! Man he was so focused and sure of what the Ravens are about. The Ravens team it seems is locked in to the task at hand, with the one game at time approach. They're not looking as far ahead at the SB like we fans are! I'm so comforted right now.
Yes I watched Yandas interview and felt the same way. Don’t gimme this rust crap we beat people up so it will be our advantage to be rested. Laser focus. An excellent blend of savvy vets and high energy young players. Also watched Romans interview and felt the same.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Out of the Titans , Texans and Bills , I would prefer we not play the Bills. If Allen makes some of those throws he just missed, they win that game we won in Buffalo. .The Bills defense is really good .

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Out of the Titans , Texans and Bills , I would prefer we not play the Bills. If Allen makes some of those throws he just missed, they win that game we won in Buffalo. .The Bills defense is really good .
HOU with fuller and jj watt can be more of a problem than bill imo. I think id rather play titans tbh

Yeah Bills D is good but I don’t fear the Bills. I don’t think our CBS played a very good game that day (nor vs Jets) and I think we cover up their recievers a bit better. Besides Allen isn’t accurate with the deep ball and it that day his accuracy was affected by a relentless pass rush. That game is a much wider margin of victory if not for a few unfortunate and/or questionable personal foul calls and s big pi call that extended their drives.

Besides I think they are the team we least likely see.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
HOU with fuller and jj watt can be more of a problem than bill imo. I think id rather play titans tbh
I'm not too worried about Watt tbh. He's not going to be playing like the Watt of old in a couple of weeks after extended rest. As for Fuller we have enough good DBs to match up favorably with the Texans. I'm worried as always for any team we play. For example I was even worried when we played the Bengals. At this point it is one and done so let's just hope the Ravens come to play...