• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Has there been any news on Dixon? Like the news hasn't suddenly got worse has it? I'm seeing a whole lot of vague mentions of the injury and some acting like he's out for the year

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Has there been any news on Dixon? Like the news hasn't suddenly got worse has it? I'm seeing a whole lot of vague mentions of the injury and some acting like he's out for the year
He has a tear in his meniscus. 6-8 weeks depending on severity, according to Jeff Zrebiec.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Same thing I've seen. Saw a status on FB talking about Dixon and they weee all acting like he's out for the year
You should avoid FB.

I haven't seen anything saying it's that bad yet, but there'll probably be more news after he has surgery.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Well at least we have Bobby Rainey... practically like having prime Ray Rice back, amiright guys???

At least that was the consensus back when everyone lost their shit when we didnt put him on the 53 in 2013 or w/e and he ran for 200 yds that first game for TB.

K-Dog

MVP
Well at least we have Bobby Rainey... practically like having prime Ray Rice back, amiright guys???

At least that was the consensus back when everyone lost their shit when we didnt put him on the 53 in 2013 or w/e and he ran for 200 yds that first game for TB.

Oh my gawd. The old boards were on fire when Rainey was tearing it up for TB.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
:brickwall: Training camp has not started yet and we have two guys out for the season.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
We really need to draft a feature RB in next years draft.

They are not really worth it until you habe an Oline you really like. If you dont habe a top 5 OLine then drafting a 1st or 2nd round RB is basically just throwing money away.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
There's talks that Carlos Hyde could be cut. I find it very unlikely, but if there's talks, we might get him cheap? Bad thing is he's on the last year of his rookie contract. So I wouldn't want to give up too much and might lose him after the year

The Greek

Veteran
matthews will not be released until he passes his physical at some point in august to save $$. there will be other teams interested as well for his services. they could always offer a 7th rd pick for him

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Taquan "smoke" mizzell will get his shot now. So will Buck allen. I think well be okay but please no more injuries damn...we cant catch a break