• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm super bummed about Dixon being out for the year.

I guess we will end up kicking the tires on R.Mathews once the Eagles cut him in the preseason.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd prefer if they just cut Campanaro now, so people can stop pretending he's going to be some slot weapon, when the kid can't even stay healthy.

Campanaro has gotten more love than Perriman from many fans and I really don't understand why. I guess it's because expectations were set so low for Camp based on his draft position. But 11 games out of a possible 48 in 3 years is terrible! And he's hurt again.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
ian rapapport is reporting he had his meniscus repaired and not trimmed and is out for the season. they should look into making a trade for eddie lacy

Same team, but I'd actually prefer we trade for CJ Prosise (Rawls likely untouchable).

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So how does Dixon's suspension work? Can he still serve it if he's on IR, or does he have to wait until he's healthy?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Yes. We are so doomed. Put Flacco on IR fire Harbaugh and Ozzie, remove Steve as owner, RELOCATE THE FRANCHISE TO THE CITY OF ENGLAND(england is my city)

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I actually am kind of excited to see with Mizzell can do. Terrible news that is two sophomores the team has lost with high potential now. This team can never catch a break when it comes to injuries.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Anybody to make me believe Mizell, Rainey or Allen can make up for the loss?
Rainey has proven he can be a solid back up but probably won't add anything we don't already have. Allen looked terrible so unless he became a more decisive runner and hits holes faster I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make the roster. Mizell I think actually has a shot but tbh how many rookie undrafted players usually make teams... Not too many. But he may have fallen into a perfect position with what has happened.