• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Glad to hear that Moore had some nice catches in practice.

I really like Chris Moore. He is a far better route runner than credited for. Very fluid, sudden in breaks with instantaneous acceleration. I like him as much as I like Perriman. I know he got a lil case of the dropsies. But he has fronted good hands. He is really really good. To see how underrated his routes are. You have to watch his intermediate routes he wasn't the target. And see his acceleration fluidness and double moves. Moore Perriman and maclin could be our best WRs ever. And best since 96. If only Oline holds

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I really like Chris Moore. He is a far better route runner than credited for. Very fluid, sudden in breaks with instantaneous acceleration. I like him as much as I like Perriman. I know he got a lil case of the dropsies. But he has fronted good hands. He is really really good. To see how underrated his routes are. You have to watch his intermediate routes he wasn't the target. And see his acceleration fluidness and double moves. Moore Perriman and maclin could be our best WRs ever. And best since 96. If only Oline holds
Strongly agree. I loved him coming out of Cincy I remember watching his rookie highlights and he surely impressed me. I can't wait to see him this pre season, and also agree he could take over for Wallace.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Strongly agree. I loved him coming out of Cincy I remember watching his rookie highlights and he surely impressed me. I can't wait to see him this pre season, and also agree he could take over for Wallace.
You both have me pumped! I also can't wait to see him in pre-season. Maclin, Perriman, Wallace, and Moore just may be better than advertised this season. I agree with you Hammer, I really hope our o-line can hold their own!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Agreed he's a really good route runner. He reminds me a lot of victor cruz, uses speed and acceleration to make his routes really work. If he can get those hands together he can be a solid slot guy

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
What would we have at left tackle now if we took elliott
I think it was meant as a cheeky remark to allblackraven jokingly (?) referencing Derrick Henry indirectly as the only real RB from the class and Lost_In_Translation naming Elliott instead as a retort.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I think it was meant as a cheeky remark to allblackraven jokingly (?) referencing Derrick Henry indirectly as the only real RB from the class and Lost_In_Translation naming Elliott instead as a retort.
Other names that could apply are Jordan Howard and Deandre Washington.. and that's basically it. Wow.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My bad, definitely missed that remark

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Truth spoke the truth.
On the subject of Zeke - we didn't miss on him, never had a shot. Plus I really hate his obnoxiousness.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its funny I am not sure if ANY of the first 6 teams except for maybe the Rams (but probably not) would change there pick from the 2016 draft. Its rare that you have so many consecutive hits that if you held it right now the players would go in the same order.