• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
pretty sure deangelo wont want to come to the ravens - and there has to be a reason no other team has given him a look yet given that he looked good before lev bell came back from suspension
The guy runs hard everywhere he goes, but for some reason he does not stay with a team. Even if he would come cheap, I have a feeling we will want to save the very little cap money we have left for any sudden dire need during and after preseason.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I know. It was an attempt at sarcasm.
Interestingly, Decosta suggested strongly that the team would have taken Dalvin Cook in round two, had he not been selected by Minnesota.

I preferred Hunt to Wormley as well. When Cook was available round2 I knew we would take him if available but not a chance he was going to last that long. So I was all for trading up for him. I would take Cook over Bowser and Wormley in .03 seconds. Don't get me wrong I really like Dixon but Cook is a rare talent. I would prefer him to Ezekiel Elliot and Fournette.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cook was not without some character red flags but he was easily a top twenty talent to my mind.

An absolute home run hitter that would have to be accounted for, even when an offense is playing catch- up late in a game.
Will force a team to honor play action in the fourth quarter.

Hunt was a better version of Kenneth Dixon.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Cook was not without some character red flags but he was easily a top twenty talent to my mind.

An absolute home run hitter that would have to be accounted for, even when an offense is playing catch- up late in a game.

I dunno bout better than Dixon. Cuz Dixon is pretty good. However Hunt is as well. I woulda preferred Hunt to Wormley by a landslide!! He was one of the players I wanted with that pick once we missed Cook although I really like Dixon a lot. And think he could be a all pro caliber runner. However he comes with injury concerns outa the box. And Hunt coulda been insurance.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter

Disagree on the last sentence. And I loved Hunt before the 2016 season even began. But he doesn't have the explosiveness or the violence of a Dixon. Going to be productive, no doubt, but not the ceiling of Dixon.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
We really need to draft a feature RB in next years draft.
Saquan Barkley....

Thats right, im calling my shot now. We loved Zeke, and loved Fournette.... we're gonna do whatever it takes to get Barkley.

With the way the injuries and retirements are panning out, we may not have to do too much to get him other than just select when we're on the clock.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Easy, we've just gotta check the old foru... oh wait... :(
jrqgO.gif