• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd love to keep Brown but I would like to get a #1 WR over the off-season, and I'd probably move on from Crabtree in the process. Outside of that I think Brown and Snead set.
I wouldn’t mind shedding Crabtree and I wouldn’t mind keeping him either. I’d like to see Moore get more opportunities though—preferably as soon as this year. I do think we still need to get a #1 WR but I’d definitely like to get an elite C and an OLB that can consistently apply pressure and get sacks. I’m desperate for that.

I wouldn’t mind shedding Crabtree and I wouldn’t mind keeping him either. I’d like to see Moore get more opportunities though—preferably as soon as this year. I do think we still need to get a #1 WR but I’d definitely like to get an elite C and an OLB that can consistently apply pressure and get sacks. I’m desperate for that.
Keeping Crab wouldn't be bad, but I just want an upgrade. I want teams to roll off coverage from Brown, I want more production in the middle of the field even though it would help if our QB would realize that coverage has been open there at times FWIW. I'd also like to just flat out have more production honestly. Someone who can consistently get a good release, get in his breaks and overall I just want a star at a skill position, that's what it comes down to for me.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I’m a WR I’m not going to play for NO. Dez Bryant just tore his Achilles in practice.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm more mad about the Saints losing a wr than Dez actually hurting himself. Not going to lie... Still a little salty about him curving us. Even if I understand why.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well whatever was going on with dixon must have been cleared up because he has just been designated to return

and as much as many of you are skeptical about him still - i really think that's big for our team if he can get up to speed and then get reactivated onto the 53

we've basically got just under 3 weeks now where we've got 2 quality players practicing who can get activated anytime in the next couple of weeks

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well whatever was going on with dixon must have been cleared up because he has just been designated to return

and as much as many of you are skeptical about him still - i really think that's big for our team if he can get up to speed and then get reactivated onto the 53

we've basically got just under 3 weeks now where we've got 2 quality players practicing who can get activated anytime in the next couple of weeks
Yessssss

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He's really the only good Ravens Youtuber out there tho. He's entertaining and interactive and overall a chill dude, but his football talk is not really insightful.
He’s alright, he’s not completely lost, he does use clickbait titles way too much though.

Joenoobo is a really good ravens youtuber

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Could y’all imagine if Gus Edwards is actually the rb we’ve been looking for? What if he’s the real deal with lamar? They have an obvious chemistry on the zone read. I don’t wanna jump on the wagon too early but holy shit he looked good. If he becomes the workhorse we’ve needed all this time, and we can dedicate all of our resources to the OL and pass rush and don’t have to worry about a RB, that would be goddamned amazing

He’s alright, he’s not completely lost, he does use clickbait titles way too much though.

Joenoobo is a really good ravens youtuber
My biggest problem with ingraven is he picks really stupid topics about getting players that are obviously not coming here.