1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Jan 9, 2020.

1. 8:15pm ET on Saturday 10th January at The Bank

Divisional Round time, the Titans are hot and we've been resting and now seemingly we're being overlooked. But it doesn't matter. It feels like so long since we played a meaningful game. Let's get the first win of the second season.

@allblackraven over to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. absolute classic

4. Why am I so nervous already?

5. Saturday game clock?

6. maybe that's it - but it feels like the game's hours away but its still nearly 2 whole days away lol

7. Less than 24 hours to go! Fire up!!

8. Can't remember myself being hyped this far from the game. Special feeling in the area.

9. im feeling nervous

10. understandable. it's 1 game and loser is out. if this were an NBA system and best of whatever i'd not be worried at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm not nervous at all. Really confident, although I'm sure I'll get a little more nervous closer to game time.

12. I keep telling myself I shouldn’t be but I am nervous anyway. I comfort myself by knowing we’re a better team but I also know that doesn’t guarantee a positive outcome.

Part of it is all the buildup over weeks of waiting and listening to so many pump up the Titans and how big a threat they are. I’m just trying to channel that message from Pete Schrager. So I’ll just say

“Keep Calm and Big Truss”

13. i expect the titans to go after ferguson and dare him to set the edge against 2 very, very good tackles.

14. If i have to watch another derrick henry wank fest i'll start getting really annoyed.

Wasnt this dude an underachiever until this year? I want pierce and B.Will to sandwich him.

lets see how 250 pounds deals with 700+ pounds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Weather looks like it will be perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  18. LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crazy-girl-pool-jump-high.jpg

19. And Rufus is ready for his first Ravens Playoff Game!! IMG_1776.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Off to my drinking hole guys. GO RAVENS!!!!!!

• Like Like x 4